Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LG15 series innovative and inspirational

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jill2009
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: LG15 series innovative and inspirational Reply with quote

Over the last few months, I have come to have more and more respect for the LG15 series. I can't believe how intelligent and analytical its fans have been, and how far they've been willing to go to deconstruct the videos and find their deeper meanings. I know the series has its flaws, and isn't the first of its kind, but I think this represents what media SHOULD be. It makes people think, research, cooperate and come up with well thought-out opinions. I have to salute the creators of LG15, and, especially, its dedicated fans. I know I haven't gotten involved in it really, but I love watching it unfold and seeing new possibilities open up. Maybe the creators didn't even expect it to happen on this scale, but it has definitely shown a different and very positive side of its fans. Imagine if a course in school were conducted using a series like this, and the kids in the class, eager to find out what was going to happen next, were willing to conduct their own scientific experiments, research certain subjects extensively, and decipher textual clues. What well-educated scholars they'd be! This is such a great opportunity to use media to make people more well-rounded.
Cuddlebunni
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Smile

ForeverMourn is my LG15 soulmate. Smile
Icaterus
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: LG15 series innovative and inspirational Reply with quote

I agree that LG15 is very interesting and ground breaking because its so popular. It's a great experiment because it has a huge audience. Hopefully we'll see more of this type of storytelling in the future.

Thanks for watching as I fall.
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: LG15 series innovative and inspirational Reply with quote

jill2009 wrote:
Over the last few months, I have come to have more and more respect for the LG15 series. I can't believe how intelligent and analytical its fans have been, and how far they've been willing to go to deconstruct the videos and find their deeper meanings. I know the series has its flaws, and isn't the first of its kind, but I think this represents what media SHOULD be. It makes people think, research, cooperate and come up with well thought-out opinions. I have to salute the creators of LG15, and, especially, its dedicated fans. I know I haven't gotten involved in it really, but I love watching it unfold and seeing new possibilities open up. Maybe the creators didn't even expect it to happen on this scale, but it has definitely shown a different and very positive side of its fans. Imagine if a course in school were conducted using a series like this, and the kids in the class, eager to find out what was going to happen next, were willing to conduct their own scientific experiments, research certain subjects extensively, and decipher textual clues. What well-educated scholars they'd be! This is such a great opportunity to use media to make people more well-rounded.

Kudos!

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: