Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[VIDEO] 3-26-07 Subjects Apprehended
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ascend
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: [VIDEO] 3-26-07 Subjects Apprehended Reply with quote

Hmm...

Thoughts?
I'm curious as to who it is filming, as it's not in usual Op style..
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The person filming is an Order person...
this is NOT an OpAphid video.

I wanna know what the hell is up with that audio and the constant squeeks

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possible Definitions for OTS:

OTS is a communicational network protocol owned by B2N, designed to transport vast amount information over the network. The abbreviation stays for One-Three-Seven – the format which is used to encode integers, carried inside the messages. The idea is that the transported messages should fit in as few bytes as possible – it makes this by merging data, or by omitting the bytes, with bits set to 0, in the integers. In addition the protocol uses templates, bit masks, floating arrays and indexes which allow it to minimize the message size in about 10 times smaller than a regular message with the same data inside. OTS is mainly used for transporting data from financial markets, where information changes many times per second.
R8tedR1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Finally coming out from behind the shadows Reply with quote

I think it's time I get into this game. i've just sat back and watched as things have happened and while i'm not in the ARG right now. i'm throwing my name in the hat. to make this mystery my first with this group of people.

now with that said, i myself am wondering just who was behind the wheel at the end.

Proud Member of the Sarah Fan Club.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool
I think we need to distinguish once and for all between Operators and Watchers.

Anyone?
R8tedR1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree

Proud Member of the Sarah Fan Club.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure, but could the people who captured BD&J be warpylol or people in that group? I'm having a hard time remembering, and I'm freaking exhausted, but I think they're like the aggressive part of the Order. They tried to kill Brother.
krisl003
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
I'm not sure, but could the people who captured BD&J be warpylol or people in that group? I'm having a hard time remembering, and I'm freaking exhausted, but I think they're like the aggressive part of the Order. They tried to kill Brother.

part of the vid definitely reminded me of the warpylol video. Well, actually just the part where the camera moves very fast past the cars and into the one that they're driving to follow BD&J lol.
ignatzmouse
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krisl003 wrote:

part of the vid definitely reminded me of the warpylol video. Well, actually just the part where the camera moves very fast past the cars and into the one that they're driving to follow BD&J lol.

When I saw the video, the first thing I thought was "warpylol?" It seems that posting videos of operations is part of his M.O. If not him, then someone with the same background and training.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ignatzmouse wrote:
krisl003 wrote:

When I saw the video, the first thing I thought was "warpylol?" It seems that posting videos of operations is part of his M.O. If not him, then someone with the same background and training.

there is definately something familiar about that video.
I think it may be time to be introduced to the Ipod Opera.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure about it being Warpylol. After all, isn't he more of the "kill our enemies" type then the "Kidnap our enemies" type? What little we know about his history shows that while yes he is a man of action, his preferred action of choice seems to necessitate the death of someone. I think this may be a new branch of the Order, or new person that we are meeting.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

true, Z, true

however, we do know from the Tachyon/Gemma video's, the orders are D is not an option. Therefore...he couldn't kill because those aren't his orders.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
true, Z, true

however, we do know from the Tachyon/Gemma video's, the orders are D is not an option. Therefore...he couldn't kill because those aren't his orders.

Understood, I just figured that everyone would have their very own little speciality...Watchers, Killers, Kidnappers...

And that they don't allow cross-training Laughing
Morgan
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I come into this discussion of the video and there are people and things I've never heard of being talked about. WTF. I thought I knew all the side stories and possibilities, every last one. Who the heck is Warpylol???? >_< Comments and other forum talk doesn't have this! I want my money ba-- oh wait...

Laughing

PS that Warpy dude's video is 1 second long....... O_o;;;;;;

<3 Danielbeast <3
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgan wrote:
Wow, I come into this discussion of the video and there are people and things I've never heard of being talked about. WTF. I thought I knew all the side stories and possibilities, every last one. Who the heck is Warpylol???? >_< Comments and other forum talk doesn't have this! I want my money ba-- oh wait...

Laughing

Warpylol is a member of IPOD OPERA, which is YT group that only a select few belong to. He was given the job of killing Brother last year (according to Tachyon) but we have no confirmation on that.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=warpylol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: