Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A humble request to the creators

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mvidrine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: A humble request to the creators Reply with quote

I understand that the past events have thrown quite a wrench in the ARG, I am concerned as are many that the ARG is now dead. I know that it was promised that the ARG would be up and running relativily shortly, but I feel that an update on the condition of the ARG and the search for a puppetmaster would be nice.
Morgan
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does seem a bit quiet in here... I thought with this new video, the oppy ppl would be cheering for their victory. Confused

<3 Danielbeast <3
Onewen
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Creators wrote:
The newest video, "Subjects Apprehended," is a "private video" uploaded by someone in the Order. Thank you all for your thoughts and help regarding who can see what videos. We think this is a good solution and will make the show more enjoyable. PM us if you have any questions, thoughts, concerns, or suggestions.

Thanks as always!

The Creators

Do we know who "saw" this vid??

ETA: never mind...we do know...the Creators said only the Order and Op. Not Bree, Jonas, Daniel or anyone helping them. Confused

Last edited by Onewen on Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
imagin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whew... creepy.

Might be quiet partly because it's still early evening on the west coast... and it's been so absolutely dead in here that it may take most of the evening for the word to get around to those who've been checking in daily still, and might take even longer then that for more to wander in.

Guess these last two vids answer the "what was (self-censored) doing in Vegas?" question.

Now that I think about it, though... there's still nothing to solve. So it may well remain pretty quiet. Nothing to talk about.
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I think it's pretty quiet because we've had no further word from the creators and think at this point it's just dead.

Note this is from "the order" not "OpAphid" though OpAphid is part of the order, they aren't the whole order, and there is no puzzle. So it's not really a sign that the ARG is back in any way. IMO at least.

I agree the statement we were told was coming from the creators would be nice about now. Even if not the full statement they said was coming but an update would be very nice.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there really isn't anything to jump around about.

THis isn't really an OpAphid video...or doesn't have the clear distinction of an OpAphid video.
What it does however, it reminds us of a piece of the ARG called Warpylol.

But I think there is a general feeling amoungst the vetrans that the game that we knew called OpAphid is generally over. The game that we will play now is something completely different then what was expected and people are not to pleased about it, understandably.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if its the fact that the game has changed as much as we still haven't really gotten a puzzle. Why get all up in arms when we have no real task to be working on right now...
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to need evidence that this thing is still alive, and soonish. The only reason I watched LG15 in the first place was for continuity with OpAphid. Now I'm not seeing the point.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: