Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Video] Revelation 2 (10/08/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flaxx
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

you can se a
th

my guess is...
th is some date before...
and then 1981

but 4 i dont get
forsaken
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eebles wrote:
Did anybody figure out what the text is that is circled and blacked out on the page pictured with the compass? Because the compass looks like it has been arranged to point due east of that marked text.

Rick9955 found it. Here is a link to the whole Bible passage its from http://www.bartleby.com/108/30/5.html. Looks like the blackened out sentence is "Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity".

This site further looks into it: http://www.christianmediadaily.com/cmcurrents100405.html and says "It is also an irrefutable fact the Holy Bible specifically mentions a star that was adopted by the Israelites as a religious symbol, in the 8th century before Christ. However, this star is plainly stated to be associated with Molech and Chiun -- both demonic deities. Furthermore, in this Old Testament reference, through the prophet Amos, the LORD flatly states this star represents the false gods being served by the Israelites"

Can anyone make any sense out of this??
Noava22
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

forsaken wrote:
eebles wrote:
Did anybody figure out what the text is that is circled and blacked out on the page pictured with the compass? Because the compass looks like it has been arranged to point due east of that marked text.

Rick9955 found it. Here is a link to the whole Bible passage its from http://www.bartleby.com/108/30/5.html. Looks like the blackened out sentence is "Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity".

This site further looks into it: http://www.christianmediadaily.com/cmcurrents100405.html and says "It is also an irrefutable fact the Holy Bible specifically mentions a star that was adopted by the Israelites as a religious symbol, in the 8th century before Christ. However, this star is plainly stated to be associated with Molech and Chiun -- both demonic deities. Furthermore, in this Old Testament reference, through the prophet Amos, the LORD flatly states this star represents the false gods being served by the Israelites"

Can anyone make any sense out of this??

yeah, it means cassie's not jewish.
eebles
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My husband suggested that the compass pointing due east of the line “I cause you to go into captivity”, could mean you need to go due east from some sort of a prison.

My son suggested that the difference between where the two compass needles are pointing (North and East) is 45 degrees, if that means anything.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

at :01 there appears also to be a person on the other side of the river.

am i crazy? someone answer me, haha.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Woo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, it IS a bottle of Jack Daniels in the video, I have one in my house and I just found it.

The 981 thing is from the side label which says "Gold medal with palm leaves 1981" and the 4 is above that and says "AngloAmerican exposition 1914"

It's dates on which JD won awards. So yes, Frank DOES drink Jack (and so do I Very Happy )
forsaken
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:

The crazy clown with an afro and a knife? I think that's just your mind playing tricks on you. But there seems to be something/someone across from the river, or at least that's what I saw. Maybe we're both crazy Razz
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay at second :01 there is definately a person on the other side of the stream area, and i'm not sure, but i think that it's the same exact spot as in the swimming bree video and the first cassie video, but it's shot onthe other side of the rivery thing.

also..

i have always though, that the part where she says ill be right above you watching, or w/e it is cassie says... has something to do with the top of all of the rocks, where the first drop was dropped from.. has anyone checked up there? because i think they should.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

forsaken wrote:
alysaface wrote:

The crazy clown with an afro and a knife? I think that's just your mind playing tricks on you. But there seems to be something/someone across from the river, or at least that's what I saw. Maybe we're both crazy Razz

it probably is, but i wasn't even thinking about clowns when i watched that particular part, but then again i haven't had much sleep. i don't ever really sleep much. zoom in again on the figure, and see if you dont at least see what appears to be a grinning clown.

oh yeah.. and only zoom 2x..

Last edited by alysaface on Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
eebles
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking the “right here above you” might have something to do with the bridge we see in the latest video, but I could be wrong.
-.. .- -. .. . .-..
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has ROi left yet? Get moving.
Mordrack
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't find someone standing across the river nor can I find someone standing at the bridge Sad
Woo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-.. .- -. .. . .-.. wrote:
Has ROi left yet? Get moving.

yah, he's out.
Woo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's part of the nature of human perception to see people and faces in things where there are no people or faces. I cannot see a clown or person, but I can see a black dot which could be anything and a rocky outcrop which is sort of person shaped!
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mordrack wrote:
I can't find someone standing across the river nor can I find someone standing at the bridge Sad

the person on the other side of the river isn't standing.. they are squatting down with their arm outstretched.

the person at the bridge is on the far side of the bridge and they appear to be facing us.

you will need to zoom to see both better.

Last edited by alysaface on Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 7 of 45

Jump to: