Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Photo In Bree's Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jacktwan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is there a source for these? Don't think I've heard of either.

Strictly speaking, Thelema has no public rituals as such. The EGC celebrates Mass, which is often public though not necessarily so. Local bodies of the OTO hold various rituals and observances, but there is really no set schedule of "feast days" that is universally recognized.

Look Here:

http://www.thelema.org/temple_of_thelema/public_events.html

Thelema is not neccessarly (sic) OTO
maverick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well... i remember reading that crowley's daughter was born oct 9 1906, and he held a ceremony that could be the rite of the holy mother in autumn? it would make sense and all.

one hundred years ago.
moonlike75
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's strange this religion Confused
Do you believe that Bree has this religion ??? lool
For my hand I don't know...!!
Why she doesn't want to revelate it Question Question
Great mystery... LOOL
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

x321y123 wrote:
je_danse112 wrote:
Oh, yes! I do remember now... which video was that in again?

That's from "What Did Daniel and Dad Talk About?" on august 7, 2006

although clearly from this pic the candle have been lit before. The tips are black. Maybe not the right time to light them, or daniel is not the right person to light them
ultimatekai
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Aleister Crowley Reply with quote

I don't think Bree is Satanist at all. You guys are idiots. She might be wiccan, considering Aleister Crowley (along with, of course, Gerald Gardener) is partly the person who started modern wicca. This explains why she keeps saying how, "people get freaked out by her religion." Wicca is about loving and respecting all living creatures, but somehow everyone thinks it's a form of satanism which is probably why people are freaked out about it.
GimmeYourForever
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: Aleister Crowley Reply with quote

ultimatekai wrote:
I don't think Bree is Satanist at all. You guys are idiots. She might be wiccan, considering Aleister Crowley (along with, of course, Gerald Gardener) is partly the person who started modern wicca. This explains why she keeps saying how, "people get freaked out by her religion." Wicca is about loving and respecting all living creatures, but somehow everyone thinks it's a form of satanism which is probably why people are freaked out about it.

Bree's releigion is Thelemic in nature. The imagery on the mainsite and the writing at the bottom of the page was "Thelema" in Greek. Thelema isn't satanic (necessarily, though depending on your definition of satanic it can be.)
Farva
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though, I personally have to be suspicious of any religion that was kicked off by a man who referred to himself as The Great Beast and tried to summon demons to begin an apocalypse and then builds shrines to him. But that's just my personal stance.
ultimatekai
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Aleister Crowley Reply with quote

GimmeYourForever wrote:
ultimatekai wrote:

Bree's releigion is Thelemic in nature. The imagery on the mainsite and the writing at the bottom of the page was "Thelema" in Greek. Thelema isn't satanic (necessarily, though depending on your definition of satanic it can be.)

You guys are probably right about the Thelemic thing. I was just throwing an idea out there since I haven't seen it mentioned yet.
kitten_kin
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know we've been given some order of Denderah stuff but I really like what you guys have to say.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: