Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HSA - [Puzzle] A Message for Prof Boone [03/27/07]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morgan
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: HSA - [Puzzle] A Message for Prof Boone [03/27/07] Reply with quote

In this message is some type of picture puzzle!!

IV = four
clipboard and pencil = notebook?

"for the notebook" ??

I'm having a hard time...

So far I have:

re magnify or re analyze & ???

evil shovel?
devil dig?
evil dig?
devil shovel?
demon shovel?

lol.

It'd make sense if it was demon icee. Laughing

<3 Danielbeast <3

Last edited by Morgan on Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
selena
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: (3/27) A message for Prof Boone (password) Reply with quote

Morgan wrote:
In this message is the new password for the notebook!!

IV = four
clipboard and pencil = notebook

"for the notebook"

I'm having a hard time though...

So far I have:

re magnify or re analyze & ???

evil shovel?
devil dig?
evil dig?
devil shovel?
demon shovel?

lol.

It'd make sense if it was demon icee. Laughing
Oooooohhh. I figured it was one of those picture puzzles (remus? rebus?), but I totally missed that this was the new password.

The magnifying glass reminds me of the fludiazipam chemical construct. And the fact that there are *three* little devils makes me think they're more like imps or demons or gremlins or something. (Or maybe they're DB&J. lol)

Arrow Also.... did you find the hidden message on that same page? (Move your cursor around until it changes to an arrowed "move" icon.)

edited to add... could the pills + devils = something like "medieval"? Although Medieval Dig doesn't make much sense to me. Very Happy

edited again to add... Ooh! Ooh!! Laughing The red 'X' in the Re box looks like the red X that now covers all the TiKO links throughout the site. Is it saying "Re: TiKO"? (I don't know... I'm just throwing stuff out there...)

edited a third time (and then I'll quit, I promise. lol)... is it possible that the clipboard and pencil is simply the checklist for "burying" TiKO, and not the class notebook after all?
Morgan
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: (3/27) A message for Prof Boone (password) Reply with quote

selena wrote:
Oooooohhh. I figured it was one of those picture puzzles (remus? rebus?), but I totally missed that this was the new password.

The magnifying glass reminds me of the fludiazipam chemical construct. And the fact that there are *three* little devils makes me think they're more like imps or demons or gremlins or something. (Or maybe they're DB&J. lol)

Arrow Also.... did you find the hidden message on that same page? (Move your cursor around until it changes to an arrowed "move" icon.)

edited to add... could the pills + devils = something like "medieval"? Although Medieval Dig doesn't make much sense to me. Very Happy

edited again to add... Ooh! Ooh!! Laughing The red 'X' in the Re box looks like the red X that now covers all the TiKO links throughout the site. Is it saying "Re: TiKO"? (I don't know... I'm just throwing stuff out there...)

edited a third time (and then I'll quit, I promise. lol)... is it possible that the clipboard and pencil is simply the checklist for "burying" TiKO, and not the class notebook after all?

I never thought of it like that, maybe it isn't a password after all. Shocked
Ms. Kelly does seem to make clear when there's a new password.

I have to keep thinking about this puzzle though, it's a good one!

<3 Danielbeast <3
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a couple of great resources online that I wouldn't be without... I remember asking my mother about the spelling of something when I was a kid (eons and eons ago) and scratching my head when she handed me out 80 pound dictionary and told me to look it up. I couldn't figure out how one could look up something if one didn't know the spelling in the first place. If you need a definition OR if you're not sure of the spelling of a word...you can take a try, and they'll give you suggestions, plus, of course, they'll give you the definition, so head to the dictionary for that...

But...yes, I'm one of those folks that rambles before getting to the point... Wink in an effort to teach... Very Happy ...so, yes, there is a point... Affiliated with that same site, there's a thesaurus. Wonderful things, those are, whether in book form or online. So, if you were to put in the word "shovel," you would get all kinds of good things, including the following:

bore, break up, bulldoze, burrow, cat, channel, clean, concave, deepen, delve into, depress, dig down, discover, dredge, drill, drive, elevate, enter, excavate, exhume, fork, go into, gouge, grub, harvest, hoe, hollow out, investigate, mine, penetrate, pierce, pit, probe, produce, quarry, root, root out, rout, sap, scoop, scoop out, search, shovel, sift, spade, till, tunnel, turn over, uncover, undermine, unearth

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what does this mean

Quote:

p.s. Did you catch my sly little google trick? Yes, it was teasing. Yes, I need sleep. Yes, I am a bit edgy. Wink
Oh yes, I will be keeping the notebook closed for a little while. I am still working on getting some rest.

i didn't really look around the site nor did ever hear of this till now.

and we have the answer to the puzzle

For: a checklist Re: Current issues w/meds. (&) those devils (you know who) --> dig.

but what does that mean
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
selena
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi xentis
xentis wrote:
but what does that mean
Whew! ...where to begin? lol. There's a lot of pretty cool links throughout the site... definitely worth a nice long cruise through.

In a nutshell, Ms Kelly (our favorite teacher) has recently gone through an ordeal with her former sponsors (the TiKO Organization) ...obtaining her compliance with their agenda through the use of drugs. Ms Kelly has since launched a federal investigation into TiKO's sale and questionable use of that drug. So the puzzle means that if you dig around the page, you'll discover a hidden message concerning TiKO drugs and "those little devils." (DB&J) The google trick refers to the dummy Google page that appeared in her last vid. ("A Necessary Response")

All this does lead us to an interesting question however. At the heart of the hidden message was a checklist. (We've seen a checklist in one other place... in the main office there's a new folder called "plans." It has five items, two of which are crossed off.) The hidden message says that step one is complete, step two is enacted, and step three is ready to go. If, as the front puzzle suggested, this is about meds and DB&J... then we have some clue as to what those steps are.

My guess is that step one was to instigate the federal investigation into TiKO. Step two has something to do with Daniel/Bree/Jonas? (Does this refer to the video response to their actions?) And that leaves us to speculate as to what she has in place for her next step. Any other ideas as to what these first three steps might be? Or where she's ultimately going with this?

Also... there's a new request page from TiKO's attorneys, asking for information that will assist in TiKO's defense. The attorneys' email address has been attached. Has anyone tried sending anything to this addy yet?
Morgan
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, I finally found the hidden message you were talking about, Selena. Very Happy Thanks, I can't believe I missed it!

Good points, chershaytoute. I regularly look to dictionary.com and thesaurus.com for help in the ways of language. I'm a bit of a spelling and grammar freak actually. Laughing

OooooOOOooo, I just looked at the new TiKO page you mentioned Selena! Could this be a sort of in-character choice of what side we outwardly choose? Good or bad? TiKO or HSAO? Shocked I dunno what to email them... but clearly we all should email the lawyers something since we are all involved as students. Now it's just a matter of choice.

Quote:
If you have been involved with any of the organization that has received funding from TiKO Foundation, please respond to us with a brief message about your dissatisfaction with any aspect of their services, or your satisfaction and support for TiKO Foundation. This information will allow us to create a list of potential witnesses who are willing advocates for TiKO and their generous and influential work.

Hmmmm...

PS Here is what the google comment was referencing in Ms Kelly's video!

I lol'ed.

<3 Danielbeast <3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: