Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Video] Revelation 2 (10/08/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nos
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And. um just so you know...Tookie Williams became a very religious man in jail, and was judged 'redeemed' by many before his execution.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

Everyone could use a free hug.
annapanna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found him:

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=242610

It is the exact picture - here the text:

Minister convicted of felony child abuse
Exorcism that killed boy may bring 5 years in prison
By DERRICK NUNNALLY
Posted: July 9, 2004

An exorcism that killed the autistic 8-year-old boy whom it was supposed to cure brought a felony conviction Friday for Ray A. Hemphill, a school maintenance worker who spent nights and weekends preaching at his brother's strip-mall church.
Wearing the same sharp gray suit he had worn earlier in the proceeding, Hemphill was handcuffed and led away to jail after a weeklong felony child abuse trial that drew international publicity, including a live broadcast on Court TV. He had been free without bail, but after the verdict Circuit Judge Jean DiMotto set bail at $10,000.

When sentenced Aug. 17, Hemphill faces a maximum penalty of five years in prison and another five years of state supervision. Prosecutor Mark S. Williams said he does plan to request prison time.

The jury had deliberated four hours before convicting the minister of causing great bodily harm in the physical, two-hour prayer ritual performed on Terrance Cottrell Jr. on Aug. 22. Hemphill and others had hoped to heal the boy's mental state in the storefront Faith Temple Church of the Apostolic Faith.

During the ceremony, Cottrell's mother and two other women restrained the boy's limbs while Hemphill laid across his chest and urged the demons - in the name of Jesus Christ - to leave, according to statements given to police in the days after the event.

None of the participants, including Hemphill, testified during the trial. Instead, Williams built a case from what they had told police last summer, and from Milwaukee County Medical Examiner Jeffrey Jentzen's autopsy finding that Terrance died of suffocation caused by compression during what the prosecutor described as a "makeshift exorcism" that was "bizarre."

"Any normal - and any abnormal - adult is going to say, 'Yeah, you can hurt that child very seriously,' " Williams told the jury.

"If he cared about that child, he would've prayed for him. There are other ways of getting a demon out of a child, I suppose."
Healing session defended

Hemphill's attorney, Thomas Harris, defended what he called a "prayer service" as an orchestrated, practiced ceremony, the 12th in a "non-traditional" series that had not previously harmed the boy.

"This is not mainstream stuff," Harris said. "It is out of the norm. Is it illegal? No."

He said Hemphill had devoted his three-week vacation to his belief that fervent prayer could heal Terrance's autism and had no way of knowing what an autopsy revealed: that the boy had high, possibly toxic, levels of three drugs in his system.

"He wasn't acting recklessly, and he didn't cause the death anyway," Harris said. "The drugs did."

Harris had singled out a prescription drug, Geodon - generically known as ziprasidone - as particularly unsafe because testing had revealed it can affect the heart. He claimed there was no evidence it had ever been proved safe for children.

"When did we start giving this garbage to kids?" Harris said to the jury.

Experts called by each side had differed on how the chemical levels found in the autopsy related to what was in Terrance's blood before he died, because organs sometimes release stored substances into the blood after death.
Chaotic ceremony

In his closing argument, Williams minimized the drugs' effects and focused on the circumstances of the two-hour ceremony: The night was hot and the church lacked air conditioning; Terrance could speak only a few words; he had scratched and kicked until he was restrained; and sweat covered his and Hemphill's shirts afterward.

"All the child could do was struggle and literally fight for his life," Williams said.

After the jury delivered its verdict, Hemphill's family declined to speak to a throng of reporters clustered outside the courtroom. Harris spoke for them.

"We're disappointed with the jury's verdict, and we have no further comment," Harris said.

Terrance Cottrell Sr. slammed District Attorney E. Michael McCann for not pursuing a homicide charge in his son's death.

"I don't feel that we got justice," Cottrell said. "The state wasn't too zealous to up the charge. They could've gotten a conviction on a higher charge."

Williams had not seemed assured the jury would convict Hemphill of causing the death. At the end of the trial, he gave the jurors the option of convicting the minister of a lesser child-abuse charge, but they chose the greater offense.

McCann did not return a message seeking comment on whether the three women, including Cooper, who assisted in the ceremony will now face criminal charges.

Last edited by annapanna on Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
widardofodd
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SharpDressedMan wrote:
My wife thinks it might be: Stanley "Tookie" Williams

The fact he was incarcerated in 1981 fits the Jack bottle too. That is an OLD picture in the video, 1981 would be about right.

He was a widely publicized figure that there were a ton of efforts to save him before he was executed.

I think you nailed it. So, if this is right, here's our pattern:

Jesus - innocent but killed

Tookie - reformed but killed

EDIT nvm

Medina - ?

Last edited by widardofodd on Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
ascend
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
ascend wrote:
I'm still stuck on this Jesse L. Martin thing.

From Wikipedia:
Quote:
When Martin was in grade school, the family relocated to Buffalo, New York, and the move was not an immediate success: Martin hated to speak because of his thick Southern accent and was often overcome with shyness. A concerned teacher influenced him to join an after-school drama program and cast him as the pastor in The Golden Goose. Being from Virginia, the young Martin played the character the only way he knew how: as an inspired Southern Baptist preacher. The act was a hit, and Martin emerged from his shell.

it's not him, lol.. jesse has a much longer face than this guy. muchhhh longer.

I guess.. but some of his face is hidden by his shoulder in that picture.

I don't know why, I just get the feeling it's him but I have no idea WHY it would be him.

edit: nevermind, mystery solved!

Last edited by ascend on Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
ascend
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

annapanna wrote:
I found him:

It is the exact picture.

WOW! Mystery SOLVED.

All the pictures have been identified people!

Nice work!

edit: The three people in the wanted posters are:
1. Jesus Christ
2. Minister Ray A. Hemphill
3. Jorge Cardinal Medina

Last edited by ascend on Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NICE job. How the heck did you find this?

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

annapanna wrote:
I found him:

It is the exact picture - here the text:

Minister convicted of felony child abuse
Exorcism that killed boy may bring 5 years in prison
By DERRICK NUNNALLY
Posted: July 9, 2004

For the Win!

That's him and that aligns beautifully!

Killing in the name of

"Hemphill laid across his chest and urged the demons - in the name of Jesus Christ - to leave"
forsaken
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*rewards annapanna with sticker*
Crowster
Casual Observer

so he was an exocist...... whos the demon
stainofmind
Casual Observer

That would explain the back ground music in the new vid too. Man Cassie sure knows how to leave those hints!
daykar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, now if only the story would pick up a bit.............. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
theleader
Casual Observer

hmm, well maybe the bishop or that black guy is supposed 2 symbolise the evil priest from the last poem.

Oh and since i didnt wanna read 17 pages, could you tell me the identity of that bishop guy.

also, y u think it says f**k you at the beginning?
Bent137
Suspiciously Absent

I have been lurking a long time, and resisted creating an account until now. But I couldn't not any more. I've got so much to say about the latest video.

Maybe it's stretching, but I don't think the clown means what you think. I think Cassie is calling us all clowns, that we're just foolish and playing, and the way it spins, that we're spinning our wheels and going no where. Then it zooms in on the eye. As if she's saying "Look." Then comes all the other images...

The river, Frank fishing, she's showing us it's the same area from Swimming. The East Fork area, since that's where Frank fishes.

The posters, you all rocked that man. Mad props.

The candle, it's a tealight, a red one, which is a little unusual since most are white, but I have seen red ones. More important though is that the compass next to it is propped up on the Holy Bible. But it's also sitting on a page, which makes me think the drop may be another page.

The bridge, it does look like a person standing on it. Which could be two things. 1) Look there for the drop, or 2) A distraction. I've tried watching everywhere BUT the "person" to see if anything moved, but no luck. I did however, notice there's a hole in the bridge, some kind of.. tunnel. Maybe a good place to hide the clue.

The clown again. I still think look. Then it quickly shows That weight or pulley on the wire, I see nothing like that at the bridge, so perhaps we need to stand where the person is and look for that wire with the weight on it and it will help us line up somehow... something to find the clue.

Then the compass. It's pointing North, and East. I think this might be co-ordinates. Someone mentioned the bible passage, they're always labelled, like John 42:82 you know? Take the first number, put it with north, the second with east.. longitude and latitude.

Anyway, just some thoughts from an amatuer lurker. I hope something here helps you guys.
theleader
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bent137 wrote:
I have been lurking a long time, and resisted creating an account until now. But I couldn't not any more. I've got so much to say about the latest video.

Maybe it's stretching, but I don't think the clown means what you think. I think Cassie is calling us all clowns, that we're just foolish and playing, and the way it spins, that we're spinning our wheels and going no where. Then it zooms in on the eye. As if she's saying "Look." Then comes all the other images...

The river, Frank fishing, she's showing us it's the same area from Swimming. The East Fork area, since that's where Frank fishes.

The posters, you all rocked that man. Mad props.

The candle, it's a tealight, a red one, which is a little unusual since most are white, but I have seen red ones. More important though is that the compass next to it is propped up on the Holy Bible. But it's also sitting on a page, which makes me think the drop may be another page.

The bridge, it does look like a person standing on it. Which could be two things. 1) Look there for the drop, or 2) A distraction. I've tried watching everywhere BUT the "person" to see if anything moved, but no luck. I did however, notice there's a hole in the bridge, some kind of.. tunnel. Maybe a good place to hide the clue.

The clown again. I still think look. Then it quickly shows That weight or pulley on the wire, I see nothing like that at the bridge, so perhaps we need to stand where the person is and look for that wire with the weight on it and it will help us line up somehow... something to find the clue.

Then the compass. It's pointing North, and East. I think this might be co-ordinates. Someone mentioned the bible passage, they're always labelled, like John 42:82 you know? Take the first number, put it with north, the second with east.. longitude and latitude.

Anyway, just some thoughts from an amatuer lurker. I hope something here helps you guys.

damn ur smart lol.

Okay people, no more focusing on the video, we must figure out the location of the next clue immediatley!
lgxy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did everyone miss the "don't trust gmail" in the audio? Laughing

I'll have an audio snippet of it in a video I upload in a few minutes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 17 of 45

Jump to: