Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0137- Jonas Sucks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OpIvy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry if i'm totally late on this or if it was already addressed but did anyone see the edit?
I can't open the file for some reason.. But here it is..

EDIT: I haven't had much luck figuring out the password to open this. I know it has something to do with the note Tachyon left and Nancy Drew... but it's definitely complicated! Can you guys help me out? Here's the file: http://tinyurl.com/33s4w2
EEVEE
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you download it? this things confusing me...
sagerbee
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking, that, with the '11-3' thing going on, we actually need to look at the eleventh and third books. Just because Daniel held up or recieved a book doesn't mean that it's necessary to use. All that it means is that he had it.

I also thought that he had held the (insert name that I forgot here) book up quite a bit... It had the swirly thing on it? Sorry... Anyway, 11th page, third paragraph, maybe? Arrange letters in heart shape? Or maybe she 'drew' something there?

Sorry if this isn't any good, just a thought.

<font>And I like this color!</font>
john.mcd
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpIvy wrote:
I'm sorry if i'm totally late on this or if it was already addressed but did anyone see the edit?

EDIT: I haven't had much luck figuring out the password to open this. I know it has something to do with the note Tachyon left and Nancy Drew... but it's definitely complicated! Can you guys help me out? Here's the file: http://tinyurl.com/33s4w2

I downloaded the file, Tried to open it up with WinRaR, The file is encrypted and needs a password (I'm guessing that clue needs to be solved to get the password).
Incognito
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tayduh1987 wrote:
Incognito wrote:
i just found this on tachy's youtube account, has it been there long?

"Apparently I just can't leave you guys for a little while without all hell breaking loose in my absence.

xoxox,

T"

is this why she sent the package?

That was put up before she came back to save Daniel!

sorry, i be clueless Embarassed
Balmung
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the thread that's discussing the opening of that file is right here, i suggest moving the discussion about it there Very Happy
PinkoLady
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpIvy wrote:

All I know is that I don't know. All I know is that I don't know nothin'.

Sorry, I had to.

OpIvy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkoLady wrote:
OpIvy wrote:

All I know is that I don't know. All I know is that I don't know nothin'.

Sorry, I had to.

Haha!!! You're awesome!! Wink
WERUreo
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Youtube description Reply with quote

First time poster checking in! So I read through the first 10 pages of this thread and have yet to see any mention of the description for this video as it appears on Youtube.

Quote:

How does Jonas suck? Let me count the ways... actually I got more important things to do.

The link is to a file with no file type, but the file name is 53454d494f54494353. I've trolled around, watched videos of other drops, and seen a lot of hex code that people have been able to translate, and this looks to be one of those.

Anyway, sorry if this has been brought up somewhere already. I was just kinda surprised to not have seen any mention of it anywhere in this thread about the video.

One more thing related to Youtube. Do people still watch the videos as they are posted on Youtube? Only reason I ask is because of one, the fact that it seems this description wasn't mentioned, but also two, the fact that there is already a new video posted that hasn't been posted to Youtube yet. Just curious is all. Anyway, I will fade back into troll mode for now. Smile

EDIT: And, of course, as soon as I post this reply, I notice the post above mine has the description quoted. Sorry, next time I will just keep reading the thread till the end. Smile
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the Opaphid sections they are working on figuring out the password.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
kgurl84
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The password has actually been solved and the contents have been opened, decrypted and are posted over in the Parallax section!!
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez, do I even need to watch the videos, or should I just read these threads Rolling Eyes ? Seriously, this was a pretty cool video. I like that Daniel is figuring out that the best way to deal with things is by himself. He can't trust Jonas and Bree, whom he now believes are falling in love, and that might be the case. Maybe it's time for a Daniel-Tachyon coupling Laughing ? And my guess is that we should be watching the early LonelyGirl15 videos, but I'm probably wrong, especially since you guys have already figured things out. But hey, so will Daniel eventually, I'm sure, so I'll wait to hear from him, too Wink .
Huuney
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dum di dum
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huuney wrote:
dum di dum

And your point is....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: