Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0163- "Communication Terminated" [3/31/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistabroadway
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Posted by Lurker:
They would have no reason to try sneaking up on Bree like that.

They knew they were being chased. Hence staying low when running. As I said before it would've been a good tactic, someone did get shot.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelseyrl wrote:

Here is another screen cap of the person running up...
Note: The thing at the top is the camera person's hand coming down with him(or her).

i see bree running away in this pic, and what looks like a person behind her Shocked
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jo_16_2 wrote:
i agree with Marilee on that one, cameras in the glasses!

Yeah that's more plausible and it explains the glasses. I just wanted creepy implants Laughing

I think the sunglass thing is correct.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistabroadway wrote:
Quote:
Posted by Lurker:

They knew they were being chased. Hence staying low when running. As I said before it would've been a good tactic, someone did get shot.

Sneaking up on her would not be a good tactic, no. It would just scare her (possibly into screaming, and, thus, defeat the purpose of not yelling out that you were approaching anyway) and potentially get you knocked out if Tachyon taught her any self-defense moves.

Really, when I was a few feet away, I would have said "Bree, it's me." There was no good reason to remain quiet when only a few feet away from her, then sneak up on her and try running right into her like that if it was Daniel or Jonas.

Last edited by Lurker on Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm starting to see that it may be Bree too, Kelly.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Onewen
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
mistabroadway wrote:
Quote:
Posted by Lurker:

Sneaking up on her would not be a good tactic, no. It would just scare her (possibly into screaming, and, thus, defeat the purpose of not yelling out that you were approaching anyway) and potentially get you knocked out if Tachyon taught her any self-defense moves.

Really, when I was a few feet away, I would have said "Bree, it's me." There was no good reason to remain quiet when only a few feet away from her, then sneak up on her and try running right into her like that if it was Daniel or Jonas.

Which brings us back to: it wasn't anyone she is familiar with (DB/J, Tachyon or even her dad)...he looks like a watcher...but why would they take out their (supposed) own guy???
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, this is what I saw. Just cause I'm confused I'm doing half of this for myself. Wink

1. Daniel gets up from his drugged stupor and stumbles out to explore. Finds camera. DO NOT WANT. He takes care of it.

2. Alarm goes off. DB is gone. Note that Jonas is gone from the tub, remember when he stumbled out last video?

3. Shot from moving vehicle. Looking for them.

4. Shot of a driving black SUV. Probably more of the Order search party.

5. Quick shot of more vehicle search, then the cameraman goes on foot.

6. White truck with door open. (?????)

7. Really weird shot of what looks like a dog to me.

8. zomg footprints!!!

9. Found Bree!

10. First she hides, then she's found catching her breath.

11. Order music starts as the cameraman runs towards Bree.

12. Some kind of loud gunshotty noise JUST as Bree turns around.

13. Cameraman falls.

14. Camera goes in and out. Part of cameraman visable as he lies there?

15. Mr. Shiny Shoes picks up cameraman to move him.

Last edited by saralynn on Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7 pages...can't be arsed.

This was better than the last two ones, but it suffers from even more logical flaws...either the images are live, then there wouldn't be any cuts, or it's not live, than Mr. Order couldn't cut and upload it that well, lying shot or knocked out alone in the frickin' desert...

...if he's lying there at all. I'd have tied him up and taken him along. If not Lucy, then at least Mr. Order...

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe all the cameras they carry are like security cameras, and they all send images back to one place to be watched live, and recorded?
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
Chelseyrl wrote:

Here is another screen cap of the person running up...
Note: The thing at the top is the camera person's hand coming down with him(or her).

i see bree running away in this pic, and what looks like a person behind her Shocked

that's definitely bree running, remember that thing that longlostposter said about knowing daniel's anatomy? to me is the same thing, but with bree's Laughing Laughing
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renegade wrote:

This was better than the last two ones, but it suffers from even more logical flaws...either the images are live, then there wouldn't be any cuts, or it's not live, than Mr. Order couldn't cut and upload it that well, lying shot or knocked out alone in the frickin' desert...

...if he's lying there at all. I'd have tied him up and taken him along. If not Lucy, then at least Mr. Order...

Yeah, I think this is kind of an awkward video too.

It definitely doesn't go out live since there are cuts and music - which means someone took the time to edit this. It doesn't seem to make sense that Order members would joyfully edit a video like this showing that one of their own apparently got killed and that they totally blew it with recovering Bree.

At the same time, though, it's hard to imagine that Brother, or BD&J edited this and then uploaded it. Even if they could upload to the Order's private channel by just having the camera, it makes no sense that they would do so. The sensible thing would be to make it where anyone on the Internet could see it.

Last edited by Lurker on Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Renegade wrote:

Yeah, I think this is kind of an awkward video too.

It definitely doesn't go out live since there are cuts and music is edited in - which means someone took the time to edit this. It doesn't seem to make sense that Order members would joyfully edit a video like this showing that one of their own apparently got killed and that they totally blew it with recovering Bree.

At the same time, though, it's hard to imagine that Brother, or BD&J edited this and then uploaded it. Even if they could upload to the Order's private channel by just having the camera, it makes no sense that they would do so. The sensible thing would be to upload it to where anyone on the Internet could see it.

well, if it was tachy uploading, she probably would upload it to the order's private channel if she could just to say "IN YOUR FACE!" Laughing

edit: the pun wasnt intended, but the shot was in his face Shocked

Last edited by Jo_16_2 on Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoktorBob
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those with crazy theories. Don't think Op will appear anytime soon since Op is more tied to the ARG than the videos (with exception to the "Miss Me" video).

Think it is more likely either Brother or the resistance, especially if "Target acquire@#dlks..dskjl sho$-#.atch..r$#@!......d....s.............." meant the orderite may have been shot by a watcher as mentioned earlier.

Believe all escaped but as for the fate of Jonas'... guess we have to wait.

I'm sorta glad someone finally used a lethal weapon on the Order. But how will the Order react to this turn of events?
sweetie55
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am officially baffled on what's to happen next. Shocked

My guess is that someone in the order found the camera later on and edited it in memory of his fallen buddy. Razz
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have read all 7 pages and Im confused as to how someone else hasnt picked up on this...

I think we can all agree the camera view for these transmissions isnt traditional Order shooting...

And assuming the feet at the end are Watchers (order), then how come no one has thought this guy was hired by the order to brainwash the crew, and once they were in the last video, there really was no use for him/her as his/her purpose was served, they kill this new character so there are no loose ends....

I mean why not? the brainwashing was accomplished as the last video says, and the Communication is Terminated between the order and the brainwasher....

I have been wrong in every post ive made, but it still seems like a possibility to me, some1 prove me wrong Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 7 of 27

Jump to: