Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0162- "Psychological Torture" [3/29/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aithne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand the boys being together either.
junetown
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well hopefully we'll get an explanation of the bathroom scenes whenever a new video comes out.. in like a week. Mad
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:
Renegade, I agreed with you up to 'beat the crap' out of Lucy. That's where you lost me.

That's the most logical way to connect it - they need to find out where Bree is being held, they know where Lucy lives 'cause Daniel already broke into her flat, and they're reasonably angry to break certain moral rules.

Soo...they go to Lucy, beat her up, ask her where the ceremony is, and the story can move on.
It may sound violent, but this is not a game, you know...

In case it was just not descriptive enough for you (I tend to write shorthand when I have the things clear in my mind), let me try again:

Daniel after Torture 1, 2 and 3
Daniel starts posting videos from back at home, telling us how he's happy it all worked out, how they're all save now, and talks about how he mysteriously got back into college.

Jonas after Torture
A week after the current video, after all of Daniel's videos, Jonas posts a video, looking very worn out and telling Daniel he's got to talk to him and is already on his way.

Jonas and Daniel
After another two days, Daniel posts saying that Jonas told him that the Order didn't tell him (Jonas) that Bree was fine, but rather that they'd vanish her if Jonas and Daniel wouldn't stay out of it.
After some arguing, Daniel realized what had happened to him, but he still can't believe how he could've been so stupid after all that happened to them (cue desperate, worried look). The video ends with Jonas entering saying he's got an idea.

Beating Lucy up
Next video, Daniel posts; we see: Daniel on the edge of a motel bed, talking. Jonas, sitting next to/behind him, massaging his right hand. He's got red on him. In the background, the door of the room's bathroom is open, and we halfly see a blonde woman, facing the other way, tied to chair, in it. The way she holds her head indicates she isn't fine.
Daniel tells us they drove to Lucy's apartment, dragged her out, and after "Jonas made her talk", she told them where the ceremony was being held. They still haven't decided what to do with her now, but Jonas thinks that now that she's talkative, she might as well shed some light onto the Order, OpAphid, and everything.

The Ceremony/Rescuing Bree
We see people having a ceremony in the woods, similar to the earlier ceremony vid; we then hear Daniel scream "Bree!" in voiceover, and see barely recognizable, slow motion footage of Daniel and Jonas rescuing Bree (similar to The Unthinkable Happened). The end of the video shows nothing but the cameraman's feet running in the woods, and concerned yells of "Faster! Faster!! Oh shit...".

I'm fine
...is a video by Bree back at the motel, telling us she's fine, she just needed a few days to calm down. She thanks Jonas and Daniel for their help, admits once more that she owes them a lot, but says P.Monkey claims to have come up with the plan, D&J just executed it...poorly. In the end, she mentions how Lucy has told the boys some interesting things, before they called Tachyon to get rid of her.

And thus, the next story arc starts.

Better?

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
islandlove
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love that ^
junetown
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

love it, renegade. unfortuantely now that we would "know" what's happening .. i don't want that to happen lol. you shoulda sent it to the creators and not us.

what if the next video is one of bree back in her room talking about being homeschooled and baking cookies and getting mad at her mom for not letting her go out because she has to prepare for the ceremony? that'd be a trip.
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renegade, I love it too but please don't have my beloved Dbeast or Jonas beating up anyone. Please let them just tie her up and break her down with mindgames (or let Tachyon come in and take care of her, since she's a better badass then they are).

Other than that, perfect!

Free online community
Intelligent discussions and debates
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kind of OT, but this thread has been OT since about page 3:
I had my first LG15 dream last night. Shocked

I'm 32 years old and thinking about lonelygirl with my subconscious mind. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Anyway - the dream.
It was the grand finale of Lonelygirl, done broadway-musical style (this is what I get for watching Whose Line is it Anyway right before bed). Of course, because it was MY self-conscious, in the role of director, it came off as a very Mel-Brooks-Spanish-Inquisition number. Orderites sliding into a pool of water on to curly water slides. Daniel, Jonas, and Brother (who has no face, btw) in monk's robes... sidestepping and dancing. Bree rises up from the center of the pool, on a fountain of water. Somehow Ryan Stiles, Drew Carey, and Wayne Brady had morphed into the Grand Poubas of the Order and were singing off to the side... harmonizing about the ceremony. There was a big sail boat that entered, stage left, and Capt. Jack Sparrow rescued Bree.

Talk about your bad acid trips.
In a sad sort of way, I hope the series ends this way.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
The real "Psychological Torture" is having to hang on this long without a new video!

Your avatar is scary and cool.
hahacool
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, I didn't read through this whole thread so excuse me if I'm repeating what someone else but..

well the voice has a british accent as far as I can hear, mind you I don't have the greatest hearing pair of ears but others said it too.. ALSO people have said that maybe it was a womens voice altered so you cannot tell.. so the question I'm wondering is hmm..

if we've never found Gemmas body (I know, the majority of people HATE when you bring up she might be alive) has never been found. She had an accent.. maybe it's her?

just a suggestion, please don't get all upset because I mentioned gemma possibly being alive haha!

what do you think?

EDIT: for horrible spelling haha I was rushing.

Last edited by hahacool on Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be a good idea for saving Bree, but I just like where the story is going now because I'm hoping for some answers. That would just be repetitive. I want a huge twist soon.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Luminous wrote:
The real "Psychological Torture" is having to hang on this long without a new video!

Your avatar is scary and cool.

Thanks for the compliment. The transformation Bree went through was so dramatic, I couldn't resist accentuating it. I'm anxious for a new video. I wonder what this transformation will bring?
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pffft. I invest my creativity to draft a nice arc, and what do the Creators do? Film people running in the desert for one and a half minutes

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
nick_caskey9
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkybennett wrote:
nick_caskey9 wrote:

PLZ!!!!!
tell me what the song isthat is playing at the end of the last video
and pretty much the whole time on this video
its like a nice slow songthat i like plz tell me what it is

A Bird in a Cage" by Falling You
http://magnatune.com/artists/albums/fallingyou-human/hifi_play

oh man i love you

:]]]]]]]]]

♥♥♥♥
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Page 21 of 21

Jump to: