Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Tip] Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicam: an affordable solution

View previous topic :: View next topic  
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: [Tip] Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicam: an affordable solution Reply with quote

You want to start making vids but let's face it camcorders are expensive! When I started to researching camcorders I found that they make hybrid cameras. These cameras take both quality video and stills, and some also include mp3 players or can be used as webcams. They also come with expandable memory so you can take all the video you need.

You can research specific cams at
http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/view_forum.php?id=92
They have product reviews and upload vids from the various cameras on YouTube so you can check out the quality yourself.

I use the Aiptek Pocket DV 5300. It has vid/still/webcam capability, I got it on ebay for $56.30(w/shipping.) Editing software was included. The only problem is it goes through AAA batteries like crazy. My father got a more expensive model for $110 (retail) that uses AA batteries and doesn't have that problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> In Development All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: