Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We're Ok - But could use your help
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: We're Ok - But could use your help Reply with quote

Hey everyone thanx for yer concern. I'm sure you saw the vid I just put up so you know we're all ok. But man you were right, Vegas sure was a close call. So I'm hoping you and everyone else on the forum can help us out.

Last thing any of us remember is running down the strip in Vegas... on Friday I think. Next thing I knew, Jonas and I were stumbling across the desert. I heard a gunshot and Bree scream somewhere in the distance. It was pretty scary stuff. But luckily we all found each other and Bree wasn't hurt. We made our way to this little town and that's when we realized it was Tuesday... none of us had any idea where the previous 3 days had gone.

We must've been drugged... how else could any of this have happened? I'm still getting these weird flashes every so often. I kinda remember catching glimpses of some packages back in that room we were in... modaf-something, dextroamph-something... I think I saw some bottles and syringes. Anyone know what this stuff is?

Sorry, I know this isn't much to go on... but anything you can find will help. Thanx.
heather
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel--
Could it have been modafinil and dextroamphetamine?
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dextroamphetamine is a powerful psychostimulant which produces increased wakefulness, energy and self-confidence in association with decreased fatigue and appetite. It works primarily by inducing the release of the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine from their storage areas in nerve terminals. Other common names for dextroamphetamine include d-amphetamine, dexamphetamine, (S)-(+)-amphetamine, and brand names such as Dexedrine and Dextrostat.

Modafinil is a eugeroic drug generally prescribed to treat narcolepsy, made by the pharmaceutical company Cephalon Inc. It is not a typical stimulant and is often described as a "wakefulness promoting agent." The drug is sometimes prescribed off-label for ADD/ADHD. In mass-media advertisements and websites, Cephalon markets the drug for improving 'alertness' and reducing 'excessive daytime sleepiness.'

Hope this helps

The Shadow of the LG15 Defense Force.
The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tenshiakui wrote:
Dextroamphetamine is a powerful psychostimulant which produces increased wakefulness, energy and self-confidence in association with decreased fatigue and appetite. It works primarily by inducing the release of the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine from their storage areas in nerve terminals. Other common names for dextroamphetamine include d-amphetamine, dexamphetamine, (S)-(+)-amphetamine, and brand names such as Dexedrine and Dextrostat.

Modafinil is a eugeroic drug generally prescribed to treat narcolepsy, made by the pharmaceutical company Cephalon Inc. It is not a typical stimulant and is often described as a "wakefulness promoting agent." The drug is sometimes prescribed off-label for ADD/ADHD. In mass-media advertisements and websites, Cephalon markets the drug for improving 'alertness' and reducing 'excessive daytime sleepiness.'

Hope this helps

Yeah that does help, but I'm not sure what it means. It's just that, well... I wasn't awake that much, none of us were. So what were these stimulants doing there? It doesn't make sense. We certainly weren't "alert"... and "reducing excessive daytime sleepiness" doesn't fit either. I mean we lost 3 days of our lives. I dunno... what do you think??
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, DB, they wanted you all to stay awake. Wonder why?
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
Yeah that does help, but I'm not sure what it means. It's just that, well... I wasn't awake that much, none of us were. So what were these stimulants doing there? It doesn't make sense. We certainly weren't "alert"... and "reducing excessive daytime sleepiness" doesn't fit either.

If it was being used constantly it may have been to keep you from falling asleep - make your minds weaker that way. Break your wills down.
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Hmmm, DB, they wanted you all to stay awake. Wonder why?

But that's the thing - we weren't awake. Not at all. I don't think those are the drugs we took. I keep having these flashes of things... I'm still just trying to make sense of them. I think there was some other drug I saw - thiop.. something or other. This is SO frustrating I wish I could remember more.
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:

But that's the thing - we weren't awake. Not at all. I don't think those are the drugs we took. I keep having these flashes of things... I'm still just trying to make sense of them. I think there was some other drug I saw - thiop.. something or other. This is SO frustrating I wish I could remember more.

I was discussing this with another member of the boards. It could be they kept you awake with those drugs as some form of brain washing. Sleep deprivation to make you more subseptible to suggestion. The other member of the board, heather, said that those two drugs are not injectable. Perhaps something ELSE was injected?

The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This doesn't have much to do with the drugs mentioned, but I have a friend who takes sleep meds, because otherwise she stays up all night.

Anyways, what happens is that, if she manages to stay awake after she's taken it, she gets really zoned out, so to speak. For example, once pretty late at night after she had taken her medication, we had a conversation about her parents that she didn't remember at all the next morning.

I don't think this really helps at all, seeing as the drugs that have been mentioned are stimulants, but it just reminded me of that.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thiopental
A barbiturate that is administered intravenously for the induction of general anaesthesia or for the production of complete anaesthesia of short duration. It is also used for hypnosis and for the control of convulsive states. It has been used in neurosurgical patients to reduce increased intracranial pressure. It does not produce any excitation but has poor analgesic and muscle relaxant properties. Small doses have been shown to be anti-analgesic and lower the pain threshold.

Edit to add: Wouldn't this be injected?
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:

Yeah that does help, but I'm not sure what it means. It's just that, well... I wasn't awake that much, none of us were. So what were these stimulants doing there? It doesn't make sense. We certainly weren't "alert"... and "reducing excessive daytime sleepiness" doesn't fit either. I mean we lost 3 days of our lives. I dunno... what do you think??

I think the stimulants were used by whoever was there with you. If that person had to work with three subjects, he might need the stimulants for himself.
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sodium thiopental, better known as Sodium Pentothal (a trademark of Abbott Laboratories), thiopental, thiopentone sodium, or trapanal, is a rapid-onset short-acting barbiturate general anaesthetic. Sodium thiopental is a depressant and is sometimes used during interrogations not to cause pain (in fact it may have just the opposite effect) but to get the person being interrogated to talk.

And as we all know from movies, they do inject Sodium Pentothal.

I think we found our answers.

The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tenshiakui wrote:
I was discussing this with another member of the boards. It could be they kept you awake with those drugs as some form of brain washing. Sleep deprivation to make you more subseptible to suggestion. The other member of the board, heather, said that those two drugs are not injectable. Perhaps something ELSE was injected?

Maybe it was this:

Quote:
thiopental
A barbiturate that is administered intravenously for the induction of general anaesthesia or for the production of complete anaesthesia of short duration. It is also used for hypnosis and for the control of convulsive states. It has been used in neurosurgical patients to reduce increased intracranial pressure. It does not produce any excitation but has poor analgesic and muscle relaxant properties. Small doses have been shown to be anti-analgesic and lower the pain threshold.

Edit to add: Wouldn't this be injected?

I think considerations has a point... maybe this is what they injected us with (if he injected us at all... who knows what that guy did!). It could've been used to get Bree to agree to the Ceremony. Hmm
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tenshiakui wrote:

I think we found our answers.

Ha ha you were too quick for me. It does make a little more sense.
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you guys have headaches or feel like you had a hangover after you escaped? Those are both common side effects of Sodium Thiopental.

The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: