Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WELCOME & What to Talk About Here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> P. Monkey's Playhouse
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: WELCOME & What to Talk About Here Reply with quote

Welcome to the LG15 Community Forum!

In response from many of the frequenters of the LG15 video comments, we thought we would establish a similar forum for them to talk and interact in the forum itself. This forum will encourage conversation from all users.

We suggest starting a new topic with each new video release, then feel free to post comments, discussion, and general conversation. When a new video comes out, feel free to start a new conversation. This will keep things focused while allowing the old conversations to remain and continue.

Why post here instead of in the video comments? The video comments will remain, of course, but the forum allows additional functionality. You can use formatting (bold, italics, links, images, colors, sizes) to spice up your conversation. You can quote other users so folks know to which conversation you're replying. You can also directly link to individual posts.

We would encourage posters to register so they can make use of posting and replying here. At the moment, this requires a separate registration from the main site, but these may be combined in the future. We also encourage people to branch out to other areas of the forum as they feel comfortable, and people from other areas are welcome to join in.

Be aware that the general rules of the LG15 forum will apply here, and there will be some light moderation. No spamming or inappropriate posts. For more information, see the Forum Etiquette, Policies, and Rules section.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Creators have tasked us with making all fans of LG15 feel welcome in the forums. To this end, Marbella is the first LG15 Ambassador. Ambassadors are moderators with all the same powers as moderators or operators, and they are tasked with making users both old and new feel welcome and helping administer those areas of the forum where a helpful and friendly face is needed. Thanks, Marbella!
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, BK!

I am deeply honored and pleased to serve more fully in this expanded capacity. I pledge to always do my best to help people feel at home, find their way around, and maintain positive relationships with other forum members. I will also help to smooth out the process of older members welcoming and accepting the newcomers. I will listen to the concerns of all involved in a balanced way.

To The LG-15 Forum, Creators, Actors, Administrators, Stuffed Friends, the LG-15 Defense Force and to the Color Purple,

I Offer All My Love and MUCH Appreciation,

Marbella
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea..an ambassador Smile!

Bree- Classicly Beautiful/sweet/ "pure"/Vogue

Sarah-Modern Day HOT/ naughty/"dirty"/Penthouse
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LTL, and now we've got two!

ColbertNationGirl (who totally ROCKS!) and me.
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> P. Monkey's Playhouse All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: