Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Chat] Frank's Second IRC Chat (10/08/2006)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enid
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperKC wrote:
Just to let everyone know, I just logged off the chat and it appears that Nilla and I THINK Nos are going to the Super 8 tonight to see if they can find Frank. It might be Nos and it might be someone else I can't remember.

Anyway, yeah. Just an FYI. I didn't see them post anywhere on the forum that they were going, but Nilla said she was in chat and then she logged off.

I hope they don't go. Shocked
I trust that they will be careful, but this could be very dangerous.
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enid wrote:
SuperKC wrote:
Just to let everyone know, I just logged off the chat and it appears that Nilla and I THINK Nos are going to the Super 8 tonight to see if they can find Frank. It might be Nos and it might be someone else I can't remember.

Anyway, yeah. Just an FYI. I didn't see them post anywhere on the forum that they were going, but Nilla said she was in chat and then she logged off.

I hope they don't go. Shocked
I trust that they will be careful, but this could be very dangerous.

They went. Said noone named Frank was checked in. Brave girls.

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
joshman23
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Requiem wrote:

"<Traveler2> Maybe I'll see you there"
Does this mean he wants to meet someone at the East Fork? Or is he going to be watching?
Ask! You should be responding accordingly to Frank. He's helping for a reason.

He definitely opened the door to a personal visit. He invited Nilla to the Super 8 for a drink, and he wanted to know if anyone will be there tomorrow.

I went to the bridge today, saw a guy fly fishing. I asked him how he was doing, but he ignored me and I found it quite odd. To be honest he kind of freaked me out lol. I saw him about 2 hours into the hike. I also found the site where the first part of revelation 2 was filmed near the river. I took this picture here from a higher angle than on the video

joshman23
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: new video - frankiswaking Reply with quote

looks like more specific directions to the dead drop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T23RphFTGrs
Enid
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: new video - frankiswaking Reply with quote

joshman23 wrote:

How specific was that?
It looks like someone filmed that in their back yard. Laughing
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: new video - frankiswaking Reply with quote

joshman23 wrote:

That person has been confirmed by YT Cassie to not be a part of the game.

But interesting anyway.

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
joshman23
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: new video - frankiswaking Reply with quote

Enid wrote:
joshman23 wrote:

How specific was that?
It looks like someone filmed that in their back yard. Laughing

true true, I just spent all day hiking around that damn place and got excited. It is a bit premature to assume
joshman23
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: new video - frankiswaking Reply with quote

Enid wrote:
joshman23 wrote:

true true, I just spent all day hiking around that damn place and got excited. It is a bit premature to assume

Were there many lurkers about on your hike? Who do you think that guy was?

to be honest I talked to a few people and ended up looking like a weirdo as I tried to explain it all to them to them lol. The parking lot was full, but I only passed about 15 people the whole time. They all seemed to be of the older persuasion as well. That place is pretty awesome, I'm going next sunday morning. I was told there is a old prison further back in...."Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity" ( the blacked out portion of the new cassieiswatching video at 00:24)...stretching maybe, but its fun to go there anyways
Enid
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: new video - frankiswaking Reply with quote

joshman23 wrote:
Enid wrote:
joshman23 wrote:

Were there many lurkers about on your hike? Who do you think that guy was?

to be honest I talked to a few people and ended up looking like a weirdo as I tried to explain it all to them to them lol. The parking lot was full, but I only passed about 15 people the whole time. They all seemed to be of the older persuasion as well. That place is pretty awesome, I'm going next sunday morning. I was told there is a old prison further back in...."Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity" ( the blacked out portion of the new cassieiswatching video at 00:24)...stretching maybe, but its fun to go there anyways

I'm sorry I deleted my post but it was a bit off topic, however your trip out there is very interesting. You should post about it on the Revelation 2 topic in "Updates". I am very interested in the prison nearby.
Nos
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an FYI, Nos lives vicariously through Nilla and Noa and Cu. I live in New Mexico, and am phone contact girl, nothing more.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

Everyone could use a free hug.
corndog2000
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, I feel a need to chime in here. I'm kind of a perpetual ARG lurker. I was lurking on the Cloudmakers board in 2000, and I've been lurking here since the first cassie video got posted.

It was cool chatting with some of you after the first Frank chat. I felt like I was in the club.

Anyway, here's why I've surfaced today:

Nilla--or anyone else, for that matter--please don't go meet someone alone based on anonymous internet communication. I'd even say (knowing I might get flamed) that no female people should go meet any Franks without the accompaniment of one or more males.

You might be saying, "But corndog2000, TINAG! You need to play the part; otherwise you won't get the info you need!" To which I say, if playing the part involves meeting some dude alone at a Super 8 in Southern California, you won't get the info you need anyway.

I'm as intrigued by cassieiswatching as anyone is. But lets remind ourselves that the sources of this game are dubious at best. It's not like the AI thing, where there was a movie studio behind it (and all of the real-life meetings were large groups in public places). It's someone with a digital camera. That's it. That's all we know.

By the way, I'm in San Francisco. If someone up here is ever needed for anything, let me know.

-corndog2000
Coil
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say go and meet you wont find information better than in person. OR just go and fake a meet and take pictures haha Very Happy
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nos wrote:
Just an FYI, Nos lives vicariously through Nilla and Noa and Cu. I live in New Mexico, and am phone contact girl, nothing more.

And I live vicariously though you. I can't even call anyone! Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: