Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Video] Revelation 2 (10/08/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shimua
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
[19:01] <Traveler2> CU - did you look under a pile of rocks due east of the cable car, on the "nowhere" side of the bridge, where the path almost disappears into the cliff?
[19:06] <Traveler2> CU, why aren't you listening to me? Check my blog if you want to know who I am.
[19:07] <Cu_Roi> who's frank?
[19:08] <Traveler2> I am.
[19:08] <CDegeyter> Franks blog was just updated
[19:08] <TWJaniak1> Blog says he is the second traveler
[19:09] <Cu_Roi> so how are you?
[19:09] <Traveler2> Did you look under a pile of rocks east of the cable car?
[19:10] <Cu_Roi> there are lots of rock oiles out there
[19:12] <Traveler2> If you walk across the bridge, into the "nowhere" side, there should be a pile of rocks there. I eat lunch there all the time and look at the bridge and the water.
[19:13] <Cu_Roi> I tried to figure out where you took the pictures from
[19:14] <Traveler2> I still don't know if any of you are real. But I am acting like you are. I have been going through my computer, and there are lots of pictures I don't remember taking. One of them is from my lunch spot. And my hands are killing me.

And don't forget the compas pointing to East!
chicky88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So did anyone definitely go back out there today? I can't find anything for certain stating one way or another. It seems Frank told us where to look.
glassdiamond
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying REALLY hard to pick out the morse code. I'm not sure if I'm doing it right but I'm doing my best. I'll share when I get done.

Argh! The end is so hard. I hope this isn't an anagram. *headdesk*
pedro
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if this is really old news - i tried a search but got way too many results...

The description for rev2 now says 'frank hates cassie'.
kimmiewku
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chicky88 wrote:
So did anyone definitely go back out there today? I can't find anything for certain stating one way or another. It seems Frank told us where to look.

I don't know. someone mentioned the CuRoi was maybe going to try again today...but it was never confirmed that he is. Anybody know what the status is as far as someone going out again today?
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pedro wrote:
Sorry if this is really old news - i tried a search but got way too many results...

The description for rev2 now says 'frank hates cassie'.

No that's new (to me at least) - when did you first see it? Says she logged on 1 hour ago. (1:48 EST)
pedro
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted as soon as I saw it.
glassdiamond
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of this is making any sense so I must not be doing it right. I come up with a jumble of letters, numbers, morse code letters that aren't letters. I'm so frustrated.
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'"frank hates cassie" and he posted about having a fight with.... I can only assume, our favorite dead girl.

Hmmmm...... come on Frank, that is too cryptic!!!
Brothergerr
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassie's YouTube account now says:

bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies

Shocked
augustwhispers
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Frank is helping us with clues because we're not finding them fast enough before the 12th.

Cassie is just as anxious to find out what's gonna happen as everyone else. Laughing
oldwoman35
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Brothergerr"]Cassie's YouTube account now says:

bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies bree tells lies

Shocked[/quote] Because Cassie=Bree
Nicole
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that the sound in the video was morse code. Honestly. It sounded like rocks and I think it was a hint that the clue was buried beneath rocks, just like Frank hints to us in the chat transcript. Very Happy

* Merv closes it, and gives his attention to Nicole =P
* Nicole22 melts
* Merv saves some Nicole for his cookies Razz
<Merv> They gotta be loved now Razz
<Nicole22> awwwww!!!
onyx
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicole wrote:
I don't think that the sound in the video was morse code. Honestly. It sounded like rocks and I think it was a hint that the clue was buried beneath rocks, just like Frank hints to us in the chat transcript. Very Happy

I was thinking the same exact thing when I saw Frank say that last night when I was in the chat room. Whoever goes back out needs to check the pile he was talking about.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Coil
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i don't think it's there. My bf seems to like the idea that Frank controls Cassie. and Frank is the one making Cassie do things. Think it over after i listened to him his theory that the most sane people are the best controllers actually is true.

Sadam Hussain - Totally Sane but had control of the minds of millions with his invoke of fear tactics.

Bin Laden - Total assclown but still has support even though hes an a*****e.

I don't actually know who to believe. I guess all we have to wait for from Cassie is the FRANK TELLS LIES bit Smile If she can ever come to it. But while i wait i know hes trying to get Cassie to let him help her eliminate Frank.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 43 of 45

Jump to: