Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spring Break
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kalika
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:

As for the boys, I'm really not making excuses for them. We've been spying on Alex and as far as we can tell no one knows where we are. Yes, I know we've been wrong before ... anyway, they're just trying to insert a bit of that normalcy into their lives and have some fun. Daniel and I have been gone from home for so long... when was the last time he was able to hang out and have fun? Just because I don't want to party doesn't mean it's wrong. I just think people shouldn't be so quick to judge. Very Happy

Heya Bree! nice to hear from you and glad to know you're safe and well. Two things though.

1) i know you're "spying" on Alex and you think nobody knows where you are, but I'll bet the Order won't have a hard time finding Alex and thus you three if you don't be more discreet about where you are.

2) I'm glad to see how understanding you've become towards the boys. it seems like you're beinga little more open minded about where they're coming from and that's going to help a lot in your interaction with them. If you were in a safer environment, I would support them loosening up a little too. We're not judging. We just want you safe. and if you're alone in mexiho while they're getting trashed, you're really inviting another kidnapping. You're so smart Bree, you must be able to see that.

Keep 'em safe, okay! Be careful!
~kalika
jobee13
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bree, good to see you around here!

Would you mind telling us whatever happened to that girl Cassie? If you know anything else about her? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I don't approve of you letting Daniel and Jonas get drunk so often, I respect your decision to let them "have fun", as you call it. And you helped them get into the SUV when they couldn't walk (because they were so drunk), which is good. This kind of ties into my feelings of normalcy, actually. I have many friends who like to socialize, drink and party. I do, too, but not as often or to the same degree. I'm also not as outgoing as they are, so that probably explains it. I sense that your outlook is rather similar, Bree. So I also agree that there is no such thing as normal, since all of us are different from each other in some way, and we shouldn't try to emulate someone else's behavior in an attempt to fit in with any particular group.

Wow, I just realized this so applies to your run from the Order Shocked . The Order probably wants you to join them so you'll fit in with their idea of normal. But if they really wanted to be effective, they should have been more subtle about their "retrieval tactics"--perhaps sticking a flyer on Jonas' SUV (Feeling Lonely? Join the Hymn of One. We'll help you bring some Order to your life Laughing)
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While on your "spring break" I thought I'd toss another movie recommendation at you: Kill Bill, volumes 1 and 2. I know what you're thinking, the titles don't exactly sound like they're up your alley, but I think they really might be. Action movies all about a woman kicking ass and righting the wrongs done to her by an organization she used to be part of. Uma Thurman plays the lead role of The Bride (you learn her real name in the second one, but I won't spoil it for you) as she cuts a swath through the organization, with eyes squarely set on Bill, leader of the group. Daniel and Jonas will probably have seen both volumes, so you could ask them about it, too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: