Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LG15 Nominated for 40 Greatest Internet Superstars
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> LG15 in the Press
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
Only 4th? LG should have been 3rd. I definitely agree Numa and Star Wars kids are bigger than lg15, but I didn't even know who the 3rd place rapper guy was. That was a rip-off. I heard of just about every other thing in the top 20 places, but then to have the 3rd place guy of all a complete unknown (to me) just seemed weird. I think I know enough about internet fads to know who is bigger than others and not even hearing of him is a sign he should not have been that high.

I SO agree with you! I had no idea who the rapper guy was, either, and I think I spend my life on the internet, so the whole thing makes no sense. Mad
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rapper guy is an ancient... I know of him, but I didn't even know he'd made it onto the 'net!

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
JamieGilmour
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PolkadotConfederation wrote:
HyeMew wrote:
Only 4th? LG should have been 3rd. I definitely agree Numa and Star Wars kids are bigger than lg15, but I didn't even know who the 3rd place rapper guy was. That was a rip-off. I heard of just about every other thing in the top 20 places, but then to have the 3rd place guy of all a complete unknown (to me) just seemed weird. I think I know enough about internet fads to know who is bigger than others and not even hearing of him is a sign he should not have been that high.

I SO agree with you! I had no idea who the rapper guy was, either, and I think I spend my life on the internet, so the whole thing makes no sense. Mad

I saw that show while channel surfing and it said internet and I knew so I got my camera and waited. Lonelygirl15 came at number 4 and I filmed that and when it got to number 3 I turned my camera off and changed the channel. The 9 on yahoo seems to always be so interested in stupid rap on youtube and that could be how it got fame.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> LG15 in the Press All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: