Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Negligence of OpAphid
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Glenn will try to revive the ARG in its old form - independent of LG15. Pray
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me be the umpteenth person to say, THIS IS FU**ED UP... You will not make a new arg by yourself, i dont think the creators have the skill to do it, thats why they needed another (existing) in the first place!

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Maybe Glenn will try to revive the ARG in its old form - independent of LG15. Pray

I HOPE SO, But im sure some contract was signed, but if so why wouldnt the creators carry this on? hmm...

Ultimately, this is a letdown, to put it nicely, coming from one of those that was a noob when the whole Op thing (not LG) as we know it was wrapping up, & mainly due to "a treasure's trove" book, i loved the dark more mature way OP and tachy made drops (a treasure to find persay)

Either way, obviously im not the only one mad about the references that this great part of LG is now ended abruptly (or rather late)...

there is now lonelygirl15uptodate on youtube in the top 20 subscribed for the week that is posting the new videos from LG or revver site... their profile doesnt take too kindly to what I assume is a post before this new revelation on the Op/tach/bro profiles.... This guy obviously is/was disturbed about the whole issue...

Cant say I blame him/her ... in the least, this thing needs to WRAP UP, dont leave it open ended... but that, just as my last favorite show recently, on WB, "Jack and Bobby" although ended with a conclusion, still left a bitter taste because it was just too good to drop...

[/end.rant]

Hippie
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have recently been described on the show Mixed Media as one of the most vocal and loyal fans.

I am. I really love LG15. I want it to be a huge success. I want all the people associated with the production of the show to be successful. I want to go to the topic here in this area that was started to show appreciation to The Creators and mention just how great I think they are.

I just don't think I can do that while this matter just sits there.

I used to make crappy, cheesy little comedy fan videos. I want to make them again. I had four other fans join in my last video; they even wrote their own dialogue describing their favorite LG15 characters for the video. It was by far my best one. I just like to make people smile.

I haven't been able to do that while this matter just sits there.

Now, I am sitting here thinking that maybe this situation won't be resolved. I know that the people who read my concern understand that I care. I care about the happiness of the fans, and I care about the success of the show.

I'm not trying to move mountains. I'm not out to change the world. I am just wanting to see some closure here. I think nearly everyone who has posted in this topic agrees.

Please stop neglecting the issue, Creators. I don't know what you need to do to fix this, but please do something.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Now, I am sitting here thinking that maybe this situation won't be resolved.

I'm really under the impression it won't now.

Glenn seems to be moving on and somewhat continuing OpAphid. He's left us hanging so frustrated in the past couple of months, to leave us even more fuming and stewing in this ridiculous quote fest, them BLAM an open ended flash on his page that obviously is warning all of us that OpAPhid's wrath is about to commence.

The Creatrons (dun dun dun)(haha) seem to be moving on and creating Hymn Of One, Focusing on more of a mystical, mysterious cover up religion. With their page and the myspace (which are confirmed theirs now).

I don't think this will get resolved to us. Maybe it's resolved to them, but we won't hear about their resolution, which is unfortunate. But prbably truth. I think we're so used to hearing about resolution from our favorite shows from the gossip mags that we're expecting it from them, when in reality, we aren't supposed to hear about TV show's contract disputes.
Gossip mag's simply do not care about us Sad .

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jewelybug
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
Quote:
Now, I am sitting here thinking that maybe this situation won't be resolved.

I'm really under the impression it won't now.

Glenn seems to be moving on and somewhat continuing OpAphid. He's left us hanging so frustrated in the past couple of months, to leave us even more fuming and stewing in this ridiculous quote fest, them BLAM an open ended flash on his page that obviously is warning all of us that OpAPhid's wrath is about to commence.

The Creatrons (dun dun dun)(haha) seem to be moving on and creating Hymn Of One, Focusing on more of a mystical, mysterious cover up religion. With their page and the myspace (which are confirmed theirs now).

I don't think this will get resolved to us. Maybe it's resolved to them, but we won't hear about their resolution, which is unfortunate. But prbably truth. I think we're so used to hearing about resolution from our favorite shows from the gossip mags that we're expecting it from them, when in reality, we aren't supposed to hear about TV show's contract disputes.
Gossip mag's simply do not care about us Sad .

I definately do not this this issue has been resolved, and I definately do not think this is a sign that OpAphid is about to "Commence". I think it is just Glenns way of saying He is around, and hasn't dropped off the face of the earth like some people seem to think. I am sure he is still waiting for answers like the rest of us.

Also, I like the new name "the Creatrons" that totally fits.
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-The Creators and ARG PM split.
-A month later nothing seems to be resolved.
-ARG profiles updated with new backgrounds.
-Videos by the Order appear. Videos that seemingly have no reason to not be by OPAphid but aren't.
-Hymm of One website hosted by lg15 servers pops up.
-The PM creates a forum account and updates the YT profiles.
-The Creators hint strongly that HoO is the new ARG and that they have no idea what's going on with the ARG related YT profiles.
-The ARG PM updates his ARG website.

Who gets hurt most in a divorce? The kids.

I have three questions that I believe will fill in the blanks and can't see any reason why they couldn't be answered. 1) Did the PM sign a non disclosure? 2) Did the PM sign a non compete? 3) Did the PM sign over intellectual property?

Based on current events I'd say 1) Yes, 2) don't know and 3) No.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

immortal1 wrote:
Exactly.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
immortal1 wrote:
Exactly.

ditto

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

immortal1 wrote:
-The Creators and ARG PM split.
-A month later nothing seems to be resolved.
-ARG profiles updated with new backgrounds.
-Videos by the Order appear. Videos that seemingly have no reason to not be by OPAphid but aren't.
-Hymm of One website hosted by lg15 servers pops up.
-The PM creates a forum account and updates the YT profiles.
-The Creators hint strongly that HoO is the new ARG and that they have no idea what's going on with the ARG related YT profiles.
-The ARG PM updates his ARG website.

I have three questions that I believe will fill in the blanks and can't see any reason why they couldn't be answered. 1) Did the PM sign a non disclosure? 2) Did the PM sign a non compete? 3) Did the PM sign over intellectual property?

Based on current events I'd say 1) Yes, 2) don't know and 3) No.

Thank you for this very concise and thorough post. I agree. Answers to these questions would provide much needed closure for the fans.

I for one, really hope they haven't tied Glenns hands. He's a talented man, and I really hope to see more from him in the future.
The Creators
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your patience and understanding. We'd like to give you some closure on this issue. For a lot of reasons, we can't go into details, but we can let you know where everything stands so we can all move forward:

1) There will not be a standalone ARG that is separate and distinct from LG15. As we have talked about in the press, LG15 is an interactive ongoing serial that incorporates ARG elements (puzzles, real-world interactions).
2) OpAphid is no longer the official ARG of LG15 and there will be no more LG15 videos featuring OpAphid, Tachyon, or Brother
3) For internal reasons, we have both decided to part ways. Glenn will no longer be working on LG15. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

Thanks for your understanding and for watching the show. We VERY MUCH appreciate your loyalty, and we have some exciting announcements that you'll be hearing in the next weeks and months. Thanks!

The Creators

Last edited by The Creators on Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh...wow.
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow is right...um, i'm going afk for a bit, get some air.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to say I am pleased by the outcome that unfolded here, but I am pleased that the matter has been resolved.

My concern has obviously been addressed, so I don't see any need to keep this topic open. I am locking it. If someone has something further to add, please PM me or another mod for an unlock.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: