Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jonas&Bree...How CUTE!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No fighting kids!! Shame on you I feel like I'm at work. Shocked Kiddin. lol.

I say...it's ODD as hell that neither Bree or Jonas have shown any liking toward anyone??? I mean, people their age are NOT like that. This only proves my logic even more (to me). They show feelings for no one else beause they care for each other. I dunno, circumstance has never really altered my feelings before. If it's there it's there...it's there. No matter what you are going through. You cannot control your feelings and if anything at a time like this, more than most, you'd fall for someone beause you'd need a shoulder to lean on. And also I'm sure a part of her is very emotionally vulnerable. Jonas obviously isn't a-sexual. He just isn't a whore. Which is quite endearing. Anywho. Call me crazy and so wrong but I so say there is something between those two. It's the way she gets all happy and the way he gets that look on his face and I dunno. It's just THERE to me. I don't want the OC. I still like the mystery intrigue and suspense...all that stuff too. But, love is part of life. Relationships are part of life. It's only normal. There is a way they could go about doing the whole Jonas/Bree situation and it could be sooooooooo cute and special. A lot better than the OC, mmmkay? Anyways....I gotta go to bed. G'night ppls.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exanimatebylove wrote:
I say...it's ODD as hell that neither Bree or Jonas have shown any liking toward anyone??? I mean, people their age are NOT like that. This only proves my logic even more (to me). They show feelings for no one else beause they care for each other.

I know you're rather endeared to this concept, but I've got to be the one to ask: Where does not expressing such feelings for one another fit in to that?

Not saying there's nothing there or won't be, and I wouldn't be bothered if it were (in fact, that would be great; it would remove Bree even further from fucking Daniel up any more). I'm just curious about that particular reasoning.
CRYISME
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
OK, I haven't read everyone else's comments yet, but I just want to repeat what I said after "Interrogation 101";

From LGPedia:
Jonas (tied in chair, and Daniel won't let him up): Is this because of the hike? Maybe you just did all this to get me out of the way so you got Bree all to yourself.

Daniel: What? What the hell are you talking about? Oh my--You're crazy!

I think there has been an unspoken contest between the boys for Bree's affections for a long time.

I also think that Jonas is Order, but his feelings for Bree and Daniel might be making him change his allegiance.

I don't think Jonas is in the Order (Alex is a whole other story). But this proves he has feelings for Bree.
Bree Shocked Daniel Jonas Sarah Taylor
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is my sad lot in life to compulsively read everything put in front of my face, and ladies, 8 pages of "oooh he's so cute he has to be in love" is a lot of compulsion.

I have just a couple of comments on this mystifying conversation. These are boys of 18-19 years old. They have raging hormones, but are on the cusp of controlling them. The lack of romantic attachment, it seems to me, is more because of the Creators expressed concern about keeping it rated PG than about who is related/affiliated with whom.

As for the relation aspect, take a good long look at Jonas then take a look at Bree. They obviously come from wildly different genetic stock. If they are written in as brother and sister, it would be proof positive of genetic tampering on at least one of them.

And a final note, Ladies, the theory of Jonas as planted in Bree's life just doesn't wash. You've been looking at it from Jonas' point of view. Now take a look at Bree's perspective. Here she is posting videos on the internet and about a hundred different people offer her a place to stay. No matter how connected Jonas is to the Order, what about his video offer could possibly have picked him over the hundreds of others? It is just too bloody coincidental for Jonas to be a plant. It goes against all logic. That being said: bumble bees can fly and two bullets did meet in mid air. Wink

Cool your jets, ladies. Take pity on an old codger. 8 pages is enough.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No couples
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Soooooooo cute and special" is exactly what I don't want out of this series.

On the fact that Jonas and Bree haven't expressed feelings for anyone else -- well, that, to me, does not equal feelings for each other, necessarily, just that they have not had the time (or been in one place long enough) to worry about going out looking for love.

Daniel, on the other hand, is trying to rid himself of his unrequited feelings for Bree. This makes him latch on to any woman that comes within 2 feet of him (randomgirl and now Alex).

Having seen how Bree treated Daniel, I don't know why anyone would want her to hook up with Jonas, anyway. She doesn't exactly treat her men nicely. Evil or Very Mad
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:

Applause Applause Applause Applause
cittiecait
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:

And a final note, Ladies, the theory of Jonas as planted in Bree's life just doesn't wash. You've been looking at it from Jonas' point of view. Now take a look at Bree's perspective. Here she is posting videos on the internet and about a hundred different people offer her a place to stay. No matter how connected Jonas is to the Order, what about his video offer could possibly have picked him over the hundreds of others? It is just too bloody coincidental for Jonas to be a plant. It goes against all logic. That being said: bumble bees can fly and two bullets did meet in mid air. Wink

so many things have been conicidences in this show for us just to say its too much of a conicidence. although i have previously been very opposed to the whole bree and jonas both being involved in the cerimony it just seems to me to be coming together lik this. what i've been thinking is about the word ceremony and the fact that in most religion ceremony is mainly used for events such as when you enter a priesthood/ working for the church/religion or for...MARRIAGE... now maybe i talking way out of wack but maybe there is a reason they let the threesome stay together and have now started including aunt alex in the mix... with brees parents gone somewhere (dead alive we just dont know) and the same with jonas the only people in the world to be their "nexxt of kin" in some ways is the beast and alex... all the makings of a small weeding party Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation just a thought on it!
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A marriage is a form of ceremony...but I think you are focusing more on the word "ceremony" as it applies to more Christianized religions.

As the Hymn of One seems to follow a more paganistic theme, the word "ceremony" can take on quite a different path. There are ceremonies to worship, ceremonies to heal, ceremonies to celebrate the passing of the year (for example celebrating Winter Solstice).

I believe they are using the word "ceremony: in more the way of the word "ritual".

Which would have nothing to do with Bree and Jonas "getting together" necessarily.
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cittiecait wrote:
mincartaugh wrote:

And a final note, Ladies, the theory of Jonas as planted in Bree's life just doesn't wash. You've been looking at it from Jonas' point of view. Now take a look at Bree's perspective. Here she is posting videos on the internet and about a hundred different people offer her a place to stay. No matter how connected Jonas is to the Order, what about his video offer could possibly have picked him over the hundreds of others? It is just too bloody coincidental for Jonas to be a plant. It goes against all logic.
so many things have been coincidences in this show for us just to say its too much of a coincidence. although i have previously been very opposed to the whole bree and jonas both being involved in the ceremony it just seems to me to be coming together lik this. what i've been thinking is about the word ceremony and the fact that in most religion ceremony is mainly used for events such as when you enter a priesthood/ working for the church/religion or for...MARRIAGE... now maybe i talking way out of wack but maybe there is a reason they let the threesome stay together and have now started including aunt Alex in the mix... with Brees parents gone somewhere (dead alive we just don't know) and the same with Jonas the only people in the world to be their "next of kin" in some ways is the Beast and Alex... all the makings of a small wedding party.
The Creators aren't so weak at writing that they'd pull that kind of "black box" climax out of the air. Wrapping the whole thing up into a couple of pretty little bows with a double wedding smacks of pre-teen fantasy. Give the guys a little bit of credit! I'm more inclined to go with the proposal suggested earlier that Daniel is acting out with Alex because of his feelings of rejection from Bree. At least with that scenario it'll turn into a more mature but still sappy, unrealistic Harlequin romance!

Your "next of kin" remark does have merit, though. I think the disparate personalities of the three have been able to mesh into a sort of "merry men" because of the us against them psychological shield they've had to erect. The thing I'm not sure of is the likelihood they'd open their ranks for the likes of Alex.
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:

I just want Bree to somehow get out of this whole mess and be okay and live a normal life and do whatever makes her happy. At the end of the day, yes, I want a warm and fuzzy. I mean, think of how this story was first presented. It was a cute naive smart and that. I started watching this show because well, I thought it was cute and fun and LIGHT and I enjoyed it. Then they turned it into a darker, mysterious whatever story. So you cannot hate me for wanting something cute and light and fluffy in the story. Seeing as that's why I started watching in the first place. mmmmkay?? So be nice.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
exanimatebylove wrote:
I say...it's ODD as hell that neither Bree or Jonas have shown any liking toward anyone??? I mean, people their age are NOT like that. This only proves my logic even more (to me). They show feelings for no one else beause they care for each other.

I know you're rather endeared to this concept, but I've got to be the one to ask: Where does not expressing such feelings for one another fit in to that?

Not saying there's nothing there or won't be, and I wouldn't be bothered if it were (in fact, that would be great; it would remove Bree even further from fucking Daniel up any more). I'm just curious about that particular reasoning.

Fit into what? I mean, if youu secretly have feelings for someone you're not gonna run off talking about girls. If you like them, when they talk about girls your gonna wanna change the subject and just ignore that they ever asked it in the first place. Whenever I have liked people, especially friends, I keep it totally to myself. As well as all topic about guys...relationships...I just say...I'm happy being single for now. Even though the truth is different. And how does it fit into their circumstance...simple. They both know what they are really going through with all this running from the order and probably know it's best for them to just, ignore the feelings. As far as I'm concerned it's totally normal for people to hide their feelings...We all do it to a certain extent everyday.

Does this answer your question?

Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does answer it, yes.

I concede that it could happen, but I don't think it would (at least not on Jonas' part).
jonasrawks
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that it turns into something. Very Happy
Ravensnow27
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the reason it hasn't turned into something is because of the deep shit they're in and the fact that they both care for the beast. I dont hink they want to get into a relationship right now but they've got that "we're so totally hooking up when all this shit is over" look about them. Somewhere in the climax or this Lonelyorgasm will be a profession of love from one party or both and even if the beast is bangin Alex hes still gonna be hurt by it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: