Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Iris2009 [Discussion] Story Summary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> In-Depth Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Iris2009 [Discussion] Story Summary Reply with quote

So Luminous asked for some links about Iris' story. It's darn near impossible to sum up for a few reasons: 1) his videos alternate from commenter to story 2) his Iris2009 LGpedia is incomplete and 3) all his vids are on revver but they aren't all on YouTube.

I'm going to do my best to sum up his story.

In So I ditched my car... Iris first goes on the run after feeling he is being watched by a watcher. Fast foward to early 2007 when IspyIris2009 puts surveillance footage of him on the internet: IspyIris2009 Part 1 and IspyIris2009 Part 2 In I must have missed something... Iris reveals that since he was a hacker that maybe it was the gov't who was following him and take it as a compliment but after seeing the surveillance footage of him on the internet, he realizes it wasn't the gov't. after all. Because of the timing he realized it might be about the last system he hacked, which was the warehouse that Daniel found the epogen at. The files were decrypted so he went back to see if he could crack them. In TIME TO PLAY!!! Iris says he's working on the files but it's apparent things are not right. After the gang was kidnapped Daniel took to the forum to research the drugs they were given. In Dear DB Iris remembered seeing the drug names from a document in a file he decrypted. The document turned out to be an invoice and he reported back to us. He has other documents but apparently can't make sense of them.

(When you go to the image page it has been scaled down to fit your computer screen. Click on it to show it in the original size.)

I did my best, I think that's the Cliff Notes version. Iris-anything to add? I added it to your lgpedia entry-hope that is ok.

Last edited by immortal1 on Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great summary! ^^b
I like the Iris-story
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great summary immortal, it has one error.

youtube is
TJmarsh
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the immortal1 cliff notes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> In-Depth Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: