Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crap Happens

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Crap Happens Reply with quote

City employee falls in raw sewage, pronounced dead at hospital
December 12, 2006

Shreveport, LA - A 47-year-old city of Shreveport employee died Monday after falling into an open, wastewater treatment container at Lucas Waste Water Treatment Plant.

Pastor Douglas, a maintenance worker at the plant for two years, was standing atop of the 15-foot-deep container preparing to clear foam from collecting at the top of the open-air container with a high pressure hose. He was working with another Lucas Waste Water employee at the time of the incident, who went to turn on the pressure hoses used to minimize unnecessary foam. When the employee returned, Douglas wasn't standing atop the container.

"He was doing a normal cleanup type deal" said Mike Strong, director of operational services for the city. "I'm not sure exactly if it was a slip or the hose with the water pressure on it knocked him off, but he went into the basin."

The other Lucas Waste Water employee followed emergency procedures and the Shreveport Fire Department was notified at 1:02 p.m., according to Brian Crawford, Fire Department assistant chief and spokesman.

The Fire Department arrived on the scene, located on the 1100 block of East Kings Highway, at 1:05 p.m.; the Fire Department was able to use pike polls to pull Douglas out of the biodegradable sewage and sludge container.

Douglas had no pulse when he was pulled out. Officials said they believe he was under water for about eight to 15 minutes. He was rushed to Willis-Knighton Pierremont where emergency room doctors worked on the patient outside, because of contamination issues.

Douglas never regained a pulse and was pronounced dead at 1:55 p.m.

"I've never had anything like this to happen in Shreveport, as it relates to water and sewerage or public works people," said Strong. "This is a tough deal."

Strong estimated the last on-the-job accidental death of a city worker occurred sometime in the 1970s.

Mayor Cedric Glover told council members of Douglas' death near the end of the City Council meeting, and he left the meeting to meet with Douglas' widow.

"Unfortunately, we suffered a loss today," Glover said. "We'd like to express our sympathy to Mr. Douglas' family."

The incident is under investigation by the city and other state and federal authorities. Douglas' body will be sent to Little Rock, Ark., for an autopsy, and results are expected in 16 to 18 weeks, Crawford said.

"This is an unfortunate situation that I've never seen in my career," Crawford said. "We sympathize with the employees and the family."
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

And the moral of todays story is...?
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, nothing, I just like posting weird news stories in fora. Laughing
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AutoPilate wrote:
Oh, nothing, I just like posting weird news stories in fora. Laughing

Well I for one feel awesomener having read that. Very Happy
Beautiful Nightmare
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The moral of the story is, don't slip when you're standing over ten tons of poop. duh.

Laughing Wink

Sad Ah, for the good old days. Sad
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful Nightmare wrote:
The moral of the story is, don't slip when you're standing over ten tons of poop. duh.

Laughing Wink

Oooh, good one. I'll have to remember that. Very Happy
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a very happy person. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me... It was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a pleasant view of her private parts. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going up stairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me." I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs and take off her panties and throw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!!!! That is crazy!

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Beautiful Nightmare
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG ROFLMFAO

Sad Ah, for the good old days. Sad
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
Shocked

And the moral of todays story is...?

shyt happens?

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing omg AP that rocked
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AutoPilate wrote:
I was a very happy person. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me... It was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a pleasant view of her private parts. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going up stairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me." I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs and take off her panties and throw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.

Laughing Laughing
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: wow Reply with quote

what a sicko family...

i guess he would have gotten beat up if he went to the sister's room. or would the family wait outside until they finished?
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm but would the sister have really down it with him

moral of the story: don't leave things open ended
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...what a crappy way to die.
<marlasinger> i'll rape you!
<marlasinger> i mean
<marlasinger> damnit marla be smooth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: