Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Story Behind Your Avatar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cloud_ax
Hymn of One

Location: stealing a plane to Zi's wedding, who wants to come??

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is Cloud Laughing

I'm Ziola's Little Brother.
My big sister is getting married!!

"If this is a dream, don't wake me up."
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My current one is Roy, from The IT Crowd.... Best show on the beeb right now Wink

/me anxiously awaits next season, and ponders whether the beeb will have blocked his proxies by then...

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloud_ax wrote:
Mine is Cloud Laughing

CLOUD IS AWESOME! Very Happy and you're awesome too, so it just works out wonderfully. Wink
Cloud_ax
Hymn of One

Location: stealing a plane to Zi's wedding, who wants to come??

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PolkadotConfederation wrote:
Cloud_ax wrote:
Mine is Cloud Laughing

CLOUD IS AWESOME! Very Happy and you're awesome too, so it just works out wonderfully. Wink
Embarassed awww thanks

I'm Ziola's Little Brother.
My big sister is getting married!!

"If this is a dream, don't wake me up."
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I think it's from Genesis. Isn't that the one where Spot turns into a lizard? hahaha Laughing that was so funny. Spot is the best! I love how much he/she (doesn't Spot's gender change halfway through the series?) hates Riker. Laughing Laughing
TNG is far superior, but I'm also a big DS9/Voyager fan. The original series is good too (where would we be without Kirk, Spock, and Bones?), but Enterprise...
Sorry, I'm not a big Enterprise fan.
And just because...
ej HumtaH 'ej DechtaH 'Iw
'ej Doq SoDtaH ghoSpa' Sqral bIQtIq
'e' pa' jaj law' mo' jaj puS
jaj qeylIS molar gIgh HoHchu'

Klingdon drinking songs! Yay! Very Happy I love Klingons. But my favorite ST race has got to be the Ferengi. And I don't really like the Bajorans or the Cardassians. Laughing

We're such nerds, but ISN'T IT FUN? Very Happy

HAHA yes he/she does turn into a lizard, an Iguana i think. Smile Yes TNG has to be the best out of all series but i do like DS9 and VOY pretty well. You can't really not like the original though Kirk, Spock, and Bones they are like the founding fathers ya know hehehe. As far as Enterprise went i was excited to hear that there was going to be a series after Voyager because i thought Star Trek was pretty much done. And i thought Scott Bakula from "Quantum Leap" would be a great captain but somehow the series kinda lacked something to be desired and a lot of the episodes seemed to copy cat other series episodes so i see why it kinda went down hill. I hated to see the Star Trek leave because at the same time the Star Wars movies ended also so i was like having major withdrawal symptoms lol. But anyway we still got tons of hours worth of episodes to watch. Thank goodness for DVDS and reruns right? Cool

Love the drinking song there Polka Wink i remember the Holo doctor and 7 of 9 singing that in an episode haha. The Klingons, Ferengi, and the Borg have to be the coolest of the races. Worf is my favorite for the Klingons, Quark for the Ferengi (of course Smile ), and a toss up between 7 of 9 and the Borg Queen for the Borg. Bajorans and Cardassians are not the most likeable but the two made for some great episodes in DS9. Not to mention the archs for both of them during the Dominion Wars great stuff.

Anyway we may be Nerds but if you don't have a liking for Star Trek i think you are missing out big time Nerd or not. And yes it is way to much fun ahhaa

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I was so excited to hear about a series after Voyager...but Enterprise just lacked that certain quality that makes Star Trek so good. It lacked the magic, if you will.
I love love love love love LOVE the Borg! Hugh has got to be my favorite Borg. He was like the original 7, in that he had those sort of human qualities about him.
And Quark...hahaha Quark is the best! But I also love Rom, just because he's so...pathetic, and I think it's cute. And...THE GRAND NAGUS. I love Zek. Very Happy
I think that the tribbles are the best though...I completely forgot about them until just now. When I was little, I ALWAYS wanted my own tribble. Very Happy I like how they purr. hahaha.
You know, I keep waiting for this one TNG episode called "Masks" I believe, to air on television, and I keep missing it when it does. That's one of the only episodes that I distinctly remember from childhood, and I haven't seen it in so long. Shocked
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i might renact my avvie again tonight as tonight is pina colada night here and my place.
And since I just found my camera and the extra memory cards I'm definately going to video tape it

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now my avi is Stargate! Yayness! Very Happy
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I was so excited to hear about a series after Voyager...but Enterprise just lacked that certain quality that makes Star Trek so good. It lacked the magic, if you will.
I love love love love love LOVE the Borg! Hugh has got to be my favorite Borg. He was like the original 7, in that he had those sort of human qualities about him.
And Quark...hahaha Quark is the best! But I also love Rom, just because he's so...pathetic, and I think it's cute. And...THE GRAND NAGUS. I love Zek. Very Happy
I think that the tribbles are the best though...I completely forgot about them until just now. When I was little, I ALWAYS wanted my own tribble. Very Happy I like how they purr. hahaha.
You know, I keep waiting for this one TNG episode called "Masks" I believe, to air on television, and I keep missing it when it does. That's one of the only episodes that I distinctly remember from childhood, and I haven't seen it in so long. Shocked

Lol yes Quark is great with all of his schemes and you gotta love the Grand Nagus with his laugh and his love for beetle snuff lol. Oh yes "Masks" was a great episode. Brent Spiner did a great job showing so many different personalities at once. It was very memorable indeed. The one episode i remember from when i was younger that i didn't get to see completely till later was "Descent" when the Borg surround Picard and his away team in that big room with the Borg Symbol. I remember that freakin me out for some reason lol.

By the way i like the Lost Avi there 2 great show. Cool

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to change my avatars..often. Very Happy
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite TNG episode has got to be "cause and effect" though. Oh yes, that was a mighty fine episode. I love time loop things. But I love any episode with Q in it (I know it's sad, but I'm in love with Q), and also episodes that feature Data/Lore. That whole franchise is just full of great moments in television. I've seen basically every episode from TOS/TNG/DS9/Voyager, but I NEVER get tired of rewatching everything. It's amazing. Very Happy

And Lost rocks my socks off. Anybody who knows me knows how much I love Ben, and how much I hate Juliet, so I thought the avi was perfect. Laughing
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
I like to change my avatars..often. Very Happy

I like this new one. Laughing
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe I used to watch TNG all the time as a kid. I was only like, 8, and had the biggest thing for Wesley Crusher. Embarassed
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite TNG episode has got to be "cause and effect" though. Oh yes, that was a mighty fine episode. I love time loop things. But I love any episode with Q in it (I know it's sad, but I'm in love with Q), and also episodes that feature Data/Lore. That whole franchise is just full of great moments in television. I've seen basically every episode from TOS/TNG/DS9/Voyager, but I NEVER get tired of rewatching everything. It's amazing. Very Happy

And Lost rocks my socks off. Anybody who knows me knows how much I love Ben, and how much I hate Juliet, so I thought the avi was perfect. Laughing

I just watched "Cause and Effect" on DVD the other night (strange huh? lol) and yes that is definitely one of the best. I like "Genesis", "Night Terrors", "Chain of Command" as some of my favorites. Oh yes any Q episode is just awesome Laughing I have seen all of TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT, and almost all of TOS still working on that but yeah i never get tired of watching em either. Just like the Star Wars movies i could watch the original Trilogy (ORIGINAL NOW) multiple times and not get tired of em.

laughing at Mirage's Wesley Crusher comment ahha Cool

Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a poster in my room of the full cast and I would kiss his face every morning.

Oh God, I can't believe I just posted that. Embarassed (looks around for the "admit something silly about yourself" thread)

I loved all the Q episodes, but my personal favourites were any holodeck centered ones, especially the Sam Spade and Sherlock Holmes ones. I am remembering this correctly, right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 13 of 22

Jump to: