Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About the gun...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Balmung
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: About the gun... Reply with quote

Ok, before you say/do ANYTHING, go jog for a bit or something to clear your head. I'm not saying you've done anything wrong, I'm just saying that things could get a bit emotional after one gets a gun pointed at one's head.

Ok. Jonas was WRONGGGGGG. Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong!!! He totally freaked out and let his emotions get the better of him.

On the other hand, He actually showed some foresight when he brought the gun in the first place. Alex has shown herself to be untrustworthy in the past, and although he took her word for it this time and trusted her, he still brought the gun, should anything go wrong.

And just remember, he didn't mean anything by it when he was throwin that thing all around, he just let his emotions get the better of him. he actually brought the gun to protect you guys.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, you have always been the level-headed and forgiving one. I know you will be so in this situation as well.

Oh, and take that gun away from Jonas. You should be the only one handling that thing.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, Daniel, don't keep the gun yourself -- get rid of it.

We still don't know what the Order did to you during the two times they had you. What if they planted a hypnotic suggestion in you that they could trigger when it's convenient for them? I don't like to bring that idea up, since you're such a good guy, but I think you need to face the possibility. If that's the case, having a gun around would be a very bad idea -- you don't want the Order to be able to threaten Bree and Jonas with a gun, through you.

Not only that, but remember that the Order had Jonas in its clutches as well. Can he be trusted with a gun?

For that matter, did you ever listen to the tapes of Jonas talking in his sleep? What did he say? It might make sense to go back and figure it out -- there might be some important clues there, about the location of his parents if nothing else.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, take the gun from Jonas and pose with it provocatively in photos which you can then send to me. PM me for my address.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
Daniel, take the gun from Jonas and pose with it provocatively in photos which you can then send to me. PM me for my address.

mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
No, Daniel, don't keep the gun yourself -- get rid of it.
Not only that, but remember that the Order had Jonas in its clutches as well. Can he be trusted with a gun?

For that matter, did you ever listen to the tapes of Jonas talking in his sleep? What did he say? It might make sense to go back and figure it out -- there might be some important clues there, about the location of his parents if nothing else.

There's some good advice in this post. A gun will do you no good if you don't get training to use it. That's number one. Two is that the deadliest thing a man has is his brain. Use that to find some answers instead of a gun. The only thing you can do with a gun is damage.

The tapes of Jonas talking in his sleep? I hadn't heard you'd done that, but I'm glad you did. The path beyond your blank days lies in your unconscious. Taping his talking is the way to access it. Better still, if you can talk to him during his episodes, you can guide what he talks about. That will get you the information faster.

Post transcripts here, or audio podcast it. ...and may I make the point that taping him while he sleeps and posting it is no worse that what he did when you were drunk.
Balmung
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, I think my fellow forum-members have taken my post and run the complete opposite direction.

I don't think you should take anything from anyone. It's Jonas' decision what to do with that gun. If he decides to give you the gun [although I don't think that's something he would do], you should take it, because you tend to keep better control of your temper, and a more level head.

As far as getting rid of the gun goes, I think you AND Jonas need to talk with each other about whether you trust yourselves to be in possession of something so dangerous. It is a very real possibility that the Order has planted something on you or put you under some kind of subconscious mind control; we don't really know what they're capable of. On the other hand, if you don't think they have that capability, it could save someone's life. Especially if you have some kind of system for you to take the gun if you suspect the other of being controlled.

Also, I think it would definately be a violation of trust to post any kind of tapes of Jonas sleep talking, for any purpose other than comedy. I think you should listen to them yourself, and if you hear anything strange, bring it up to Jonas. It's not unlikely that he'll say something even he doesn't know.

P.S. Please take a video of u n Jonas shirtless so the ladies will SHUT UP!! lol [no hard feelings ladies]
I don't expect that to be dethroned as number one post for a very long ever.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balmung wrote:
P.S. Please take a video of u n Jonas shirtless so the ladies will SHUT UP!! lol [no hard feelings ladies]
No hard feelings here. You want the same thing I want. Laughing
Balmung
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha and that, my friends, is why everyone loves juli

lol
I don't expect that to be dethroned as number one post for a very long ever.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balmung wrote:
haha and that, my friends, is why everyone loves juli

lol
Balmung, you are such a sweetie.
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, I'm sorry you've had more than you could take and you turned back to alcohol again. I just wanted to let you know that I still respect you. I hope you don't go into withdrawal in the bunker, but that could be your best place to start to get over it all and to think about what's gone on. I HOPE there is no alcohol in the bunker. I know it's hard right now. Hold on and take care!
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys thanx again for yer concerns. I'm doing a lot better. I guess the Alex - traitor - gun episode sorta pushed me over the edge. But uh I'm doing better and I'm glad Jonas is here for me. He's a good friend.

The gun on the other hand, well... let's just say I'm not getting near it anytime soon. It's dangerous & it was dumb of Jonas to pull it out. I'm still peeved he pointed it at me all gangsta style but I'll get over it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: