Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OpAphid Resolution
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Nostalgia Land
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PixieSailor wrote:
I personally don't agree with the removal of Tachyon, Brother, and OpAphid. It's possible to incorperate them into the storyline without making it ARG, as the few mainstream videos with them have proven. I think they make the whole thing have a lot more depth.

Pixie, the issue isn't whether there's going to be an ARG. The issue is whether the LG15 Creators are permitted to use the three characters, which were developed by Glenn, at all. Apparently the resolution of issues with Glenn has resulted in an agreement that the LG15 Creators will have no rights to use the characters.
Melisa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring.Back.Glenn.
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I agree with the resolution. It's unfortunate the the characters will go, but that was probably the better sacrifice and it's best for the Creators.

Whether you guys like it or not, this is a decision between employer and employee...and no matter how you feel it impacts you, it's not our decision to make. It's theirs.

The best thing to do is work around it and move on. Quite the griping. Things like this happen.
Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am throughly depressed. I understand about glen, but you can't just do that to us. Hours of work and caring about these characters, and you're just going to drop them??? That is unfair and I feel really let down. I don't see why this cant be solved without glen.

I'm sorry, I really don't like writing negative things about the creators because I think they are amazing and don't get nearly enough credit for all they do, but this is just really really really disappointing to their loyal fans. It makes me feel like "why did I bother?"

No closure, no more tachyon. I'm so sad.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Nostalgia Land All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: