Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0174 - "New Girl" [4/17/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, she's a confusing little grey area.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, isn't this whole thing a bit of a confusing grey area? :p
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, yeah that too. Laughing

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
gjtko2007
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me, this video suggests that Nikki B. is more likely to qualify as "official" from now on, particularly if the jules girl is confirmed as canon. I still think the identity of the "new girl" is up in the air though... Confused

Oh, and I liked Bree in this one too, but I think she's better still in the spring break video. Smile
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well whether Nikki B is right or wrong she still makes it look like shes at least trying to give us some answers!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't seen the vid, but have read the transcript and this thread. Here are my reactions:

1) Re: Jules possibly being canon: oh, crap. Mad I hope that the fact that Bree is asking for suggestions about how to figure out whether she's really The New Girl is a hopeful sign (meaning a sign that she isn't the right girl). As I said in another thread or two, I don't care for Jules's acting or the writing in her vids.

2) Re: Nikki B: looks like she is in fact becoming canon, as I thought when she first posted her vid about Oppy and Tachy and etc. I convinced myself otherwise when it turned out that that vid provided such a poor explanation for the disappearance, and when she first fingered Jules, but this vid seems to establish Nikki definitively as canon.

3) Re: the changes on the whiteboard: oh, crap once again. Sad I'll have to wait for others to figure out what the changes are and what their significance is.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha this video was the perfect thing for me to see when just waking up. it was so damn cute Very Happy
Beautiful Nightmare
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just spent all this time following Bree and her cohorts. I'm really not into following the videos of yet another girl.

I haven't been on the forums much lately; didn't even know about the new arg. But I have been keeping up on the videos. Sigh.

What a tangled web we weave......

Sad Ah, for the good old days. Sad
PixieSailor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D; I'm really not a fan of Jewels. She reminded me of how the characters talk on a Nancy Drew computer game of mine (XD). Very obviously scripted and acting. The thing I've always loved in LG15 is that the acting is impeccable.

Speaking of, I LOVED Jessica's acting in this video.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
mistabroadway
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree states that she "Can't just sit back and watch her go through the same thing that I did." She winks at 1:48 while saying this.

Maybe it was just something in her eye, but it stuck out to me. /shrug

And at the end Bree seemed human, hence the likability that most of you felt during this video.
hitomitohi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: sorry to say this... Reply with quote

I'm sorry to say this, but like other pepele said I don't like "the new girl". I wish if better actress did the part instead...poor actress...she almost acted like if she was forced to say the part... Rolling Eyes
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistabroadway wrote:
Bree states that she "Can't just sit back and watch her go through the same thing that I did." She winks at 1:48 while saying this.

Maybe it was just something in her eye, but it stuck out to me. /shrug

And at the end Bree seemed human, hence the likability that most of you felt during this video.

I too noticed the wink. I thought it was just the light maybe, but now that you say you noticed it too...

The line I loved in this video was about how the Order should take away video cameras lol. It's something that I believe people have said before and it just made me laugh.
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: sorry to say this... Reply with quote

hitomitohi wrote:
I'm sorry to say this, but like other pepele said I don't like "the new girl". I wish if better actress did the part instead...poor actress...she almost acted like if she was forced to say the part... Rolling Eyes

This supports my idea that this is a trap set up by the order. They might have forced her to do this video. Making Bree think that there is another girl. This would either get Bree to try and help this girl, helping the order get closer to her. Or maybe the order is hoping that Bree will get close to this girl while she is trying to help her and eventually save her (the new girl) from the ceremony by agreeing to do it herself (Bree) as like a trade or something. Either way, I dont' think the order really has a new girl, it is just another ploy to get a hold of Bree. At least in my opinion.

Edit to add: I first shared this theory on page 2, but it was ignored so this gave me the perfect opportunity to show support and bring it back up Smile

Last edited by megs229 on Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love your opinion, megs!

thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First - I really liked Bree's depth in this vid.

Second - I can't stand the new girl the only reason they should choose her is if they plan to get rid of her with the ceremony. Its like she had to much sugar and thought she could jump into LG15 and everyone would want to watch ehr vids.

Third - Nikki to me now anyway is canon. well she was in her last vid actually when it was obvious she was given a piece of the story line.

I hope creators give us a choice on who to watch if they must add a new girl.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 5 of 14

Jump to: