Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Casssie must die

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mvidrine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Casssie must die Reply with quote

Ok this post has two parts, first part kinda Ingame, second more of a metagame part

Cassie has fully shown herself and her true colors. She is a manevolent spirit who cares only for herself. She is willing even to ruin a man's life and then kill him when he tries to reclaim it. I'm sure Cassie gave frank an anurism. Cassies' previous clues does point to posssion and exorsim. So Cassie if already dead or a demon. She should be sent back to her final resting place. If she was murdered then give us clues and we'll solve it, but we should not work to keep this manevolent parasite here on this earth. so I hereby create the "Cassie must die" club

Second rant, whoever is the puppentmaster is messing up, this whole possesion thing makes no sense. There has been absolutly no evidence of this from LG15, Bree exibits no signs of possion.I think this is a major step in the wrong direction.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with your first point, but I'd like to state for the record that Cassie's behavior does not reflect that of ALL ghosts and spirits and it's wrong to discriminate against the ethereal.

But Cassie is a bad cookie. She's what we in the business call a h8r.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
covedweller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either it's an amazing coincidence, or the OpAphid PMs are in league with someone at CiW.

So interesting that a group who seems against Cassie would be reveal themselves in the days leading up to her being painted as an unsympathetic character.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: