Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beast in Trouble

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Beast in Trouble Reply with quote

I hate to put this on you, Bree, but we seem to be at an impasse with the boys. Jonastko has posted exactly 0 written posts and I'm beginning to think he may be illiterate. DanielBeast is in critical shape. If something drastic isn't done, you may lose him. I'm known for my melodrama--just ask the numerous people on this forum who have told me to lighten up--but I suspect I'm not alone in thinking this.

In my younger days, I'd have told you to make him chop wood. That was always a great way to release steam. Now I don't know what you kids do. Maybe that's why all the shootings in schools...

I see one of several things happening:
    1. He gets drunk some night and decides life isn't worth living and tries to off himself.
    2. He explodes at one of the two of you, doing serious damage. ...lethal damage if the gun is still around.
    3. He gets drunk and decides he needs to rescue Alex. And he leaves without telling you and with the car.
    4. He gets drunk and decides he needs to kill Alex and he leaves with the car and the gun.
    5. He continues to refuse to confront his demons and ends up on the skids (do you young people know what that means?), without friends and with cirrhosis of the liver.

I'm no expert psychiatrist. I can't give you any indication of what his chances of recovery are. What I can pretty much bet on is without some intervention he won't get past #5.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just PMed Lurker that I believed #2 was on the way (and I think it will be Bree he confronts (Jonas didn't get him into this mess, wanting Bree did). However, I don't think Daniel has the capability to shoot someone, no matter how drunk. It will just be an intense confrontation. What will happen after that, I don't know.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could be right, Juli, I usually take on the voice of doom. Still, the urge to do violence comes from a deeper source than most outsiders can see. It comes from deep enough that sometimes the individual himself doesn't see it. This is something I know from personal experience.
theratdiva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way things are now, what if DB just up and leaves? He'll be at risk of being kidnapped and/or being injured once more.

I'm not sure what Daniel is so upset about, but I suggest you find out EXACTLY what his issue is and try to talk to him about it. If he won't tell you or he keeps this up, I say kick him in the backside and tell him to straighten himself up!
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theratdiva wrote:
The way things are now, what if DB just up and leaves? He'll be at risk of being kidnapped and/or being injured once more.

I'm not sure what Daniel is so upset about, but I suggest you find out EXACTLY what his issue is and try to talk to him about it. If he won't tell you or he keeps this up, I say kick him in the backside and tell him to straighten himself up!
Diva, this Order thing has nothing to do with him, and his life has been totally destroyed on account of Bree's association with it; he is reliant on a man that stuck a gun in his face for food and shelter; Bree treats him like garbage sometimes, and he's probably frustrated as hell that he can't get any lovin' from her. Add to that, that he is attached to her by a ball and chain through fate, and therefore can't find any other female companionship. I'd be going stir crazy inside. He's way resilient and reasonable, but it's starting to really push the bounds of what any normal person could take.

Bree, you really need to look at Daniel's side of things, and try to approach him with a real desire to empathize. You could work on some empathy, girl. You come through in a pinch, but your loyalty and love for a person don't come through at all until that pinch comes around. Please don't take offense, just an observation from a fan concerned for all of you.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
theratdiva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I need to clarify here... what I was trying to say, Bree, is that you should do exactly what Longlost suggested. Try to empathize with him in order to break him out of his funk: that's a good initial tactic.

The ONLY reason that I said you should kick him in the backside if that didn't work is because I'm concerned that if Daniel becomes lost in feeling sorry for himself (I'm not saying that he doesnt deserve to, stay with me on this) it will weaken all three of you as you continue to fight against the Order. All of you, Daniel included, need to focus on strengthening yourselves and preparing as best you can for whatever lies ahead.

I guess the best thing I can compare what I was trying to get across to, is a phrase that was used by infantry soldiers in the Vietnam war. When something horrible would happen to them or their friends whilst out in the jungle, they often times couldn't stop to weep or to try to think about what happened or they would be putting themselves and the whole Platoon at risk. So, instead of stopping, they would say, "Drive on", meaning that no matter what, they had to keep moving on. As painful as things are for Daniel right now, Bree, the best thing that he can do, in order to protect himself as well as you and Jonas is to "drive on". Granted, it's not the best way to deal with trauma (that's an understatement if ever there was one), but when one is involved in a war, when the enemy is closing in, being able to say "drive on" is the difference between life and death.

Please take care of Daniel, Bree. Right now (and ever since you and Daniel went on the run) survival is the most important thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: