Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why not have viewers pick sides?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KittyTaylor
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Why not have viewers pick sides? Reply with quote

Why not post the videos that everyone can see normally? Then make a few hidden ones that you can only see when logged in. Then people can pick sides... for the order or against it.

I'm sure there will be people who cheat and have two names so that they can see both videos. But for most of us who like to play along, it would be neat to have videos that only friends of BDJ or The Order can see.
imagin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting thought... I'm not sure the idea of playing with two names ought to be considered "cheating" though. If people want to be more active, they should be allowed to be.

Somehow I have this impression that we ought to allow the creator of a game their right to make the rules... and determine what may or may not be cheating, and what might or might not be necessary to the game or most enjoyable for the players...
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to move this over to Suggestions, Kitty. Smile

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its an interesting concept.
But just for your further information, most of us who are OpAPhid fans have picked a side

OpAphid (Oppy, Op, Aphid, sexylicious) = The order
Tachyon (Tachyon, Tach the On, The Orger, Bootylicious, Tachy) = The Resistence against the order aka The Scooby Crew AKA the Teen Angst Crew aka Bree, Daniel and Jonas.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KittyTaylor
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:
I'm going to move this over to Suggestions, Kitty. Smile

Thanks, I meant to reply to the post asking what the viewers thought about making videos different colors to tell who they were meant for.

But somehow I posted it in the wrong spot? Thanks for moving it.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's been some discussion of this idea in the OpA forums. While it's generally agreed that it's a great idea in theory, it's also generally agreed that it wouldn't work the greatest in practice. The biggest fear is that it would cause animosity amongst the players. I don't see how that could be properly addressed before hand.

Also, the people who don't come to the site, which is quite possibly the majority of viewers, would have no idea what was going on.

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
xovonchezio
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not really sure about this suggestion. Somewhat I agree and somewhat I disagree. I think that a user should be asked if he is for the Order or for the Resistance. However, the viewer will still get to see videos from the opposite side as if you don't, you might be clueless about some of the videos from your side. A logical idea? Yes. Might need some touching up? Yes. My opinion is to ask a user if they are on the Order or on the Resistance and then that will appear in the forums... and maybe have a private forum section for the Order people and a private forum section for the Resistance people! Smile
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My "character" is not on a side that she knows of Confused
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice idea!...have a story line based on the idea that you're not sure who to trust.... then clearly divide who you can and cant trust by giving them team colors...
Even if you did have a story where you could rigidly stick to goodies and baddies as a formula you'd still be able to sign up another account to see both sides of the story, so not only is your idea a bit stupid, I've just farted.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PushedButton wrote:
Nice idea!...have a story line based on the idea that you're not sure who to trust.... then clearly divide who you can and cant trust by giving them team colors...
Even if you did have a story where you could rigidly stick to goodies and baddies as a formula you'd still be able to sign up another account to see both sides of the story, so not only is your idea a bit stupid, I've just farted.

Wow, that was a bit freaking harsh.
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PushedButton wrote:

It's okay to express your opinion, but no one cares what your butt does.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: