Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pluto?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Pluto? Reply with quote

Pluto huh?
Pluto had it's claim to fame as a planet recently taken away, only to be later given it back 24 hours later (due to mass teacher hysteria...i guess).
It's interesting you mentioned that.
You've video is all about helping pluto adjust to being ... different. It's interesting your mentioning that because your in this completely new situation. You're trying to find a way to adjust in a new situation. And then...a completely humiliating situation...which isn't cool.
You felt...probably...left out. And a loner. And completely different. And here is the possibility for a new girl...coming in, and feeling the same way, after you've grown out of your shell. Almost taking over your place. No...technically she is taking over your place.
But it's interesting. You're mentioning Pluto, given your situation.
*hugs*

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS: Whats up with the cephalopod tag?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What cephalopod tag?
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
What cephalopod tag?
Mincar, video tags are words that a person places as a "tag" to a video, so that if a person does a search of that particular word, they are led to the video. One of the things that happens in LG15 videos, is that there are often strange tags on them, and sometimes they end up meaning something. An example is...one of the earlier videos had the tag "tachyon". It was investigated, and dismissed as irrelevant at the time...lol.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No matter what anyone says...even in the science community...
Pluto is SO a planet...
I would feel lost and empty if it was a dwarf...
:p
KelQuelle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can understand why Pluto can and can't be considered a planet, but you can't quite classify it with UB-313 and what not.

Then again, a lot of people thought UB-313 could be the tenth planet back in 2003...
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cephalopod is a zoological categorization. It basically means a creature based on the number 5 with an evenly distributed left and right side. A human is a cephalopod. (two arms, two legs, one head) In fact, all vertebrate life forms are cephalopods. So why doesn't this fit in the tag?
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
Cephalopod is a zoological categorization. It basically means a creature based on the number 5 with an evenly distributed left and right side. A human is a cephalopod. (two arms, two legs, one head) In fact, all vertebrate life forms are cephalopods. So why doesn't this fit in the tag?
What are you talking about?
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Isabella
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Looking deeper Reply with quote

I still think that pluto leads to something.
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
mincartaugh wrote:

Hey, ask Killthesmiley. She's the one brought it up. I am a tad confused as well.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
mincartaugh wrote:

Hey, ask Killthesmiley. She's the one brought it up. I am a tad confused as well.

Human's are definately NOT cephalpods Mincartaugh. Cephalpods are ocean invertabre's like Squid and Octupi.

Quote:
The cephalopods (Greek plural Κεφαλόποδα (kephalópoda); "head-foot") are the mollusk class Cephalopoda characterized by bilateral body symmetry, a prominent head, and a modification of the mollusk foot, a muscular hydrostat, into the form of arms or tentacles. Teuthology, a branch of malacology, is the study of cephalopods.

The class contains two extant subclasses. In the Coleoidea, the mollusk shell has been internalized or is absent; this subclass includes the octopuses, squid, and cuttlefish. In the Nautiloidea the shell remains; this subclass includes the nautilus. There are around 786 distinct living species of Cephalopods. Two important extinct taxa are Ammonoidea, the ammonites, and Belemnoidea, the belemnites.

Cephalopods are found in all the oceans of the world and at all depths. None of them can tolerate freshwater, but a few species do tolerate more or less brackish water.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cephalopods

mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad, smiley. I was taking it from memory of a project I did about a dozen years ago. I should have looked it up. Now. Why are we talking about cephalopod tags?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
My bad, smiley. I was taking it from memory of a project I did about a dozen years ago. I should have looked it up. Now. Why are we talking about cephalopod tags?

On the Pluto video from the older Vlogs, Bree discusses Pluto and such. Yet the Tags fro teh video include cephalopod. Nothing concerning cephalopods was mentioned in the video. Nothing even remotely close. (OOG-see my post in plot discussion).
I find it odd. Strange. And important.
I'm curious what Bree meant by the original video, her new mention of Pluto, and the odd tag.

mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
mincartaugh wrote:

On the Pluto video from the older Vlogs, Bree discusses Pluto and such. Yet the Tags fro teh video include cephalopod. Nothing concerning cephalopods was mentioned in the video. Nothing even remotely close. (OOG-see my post in plot discussion).
I find it odd. Strange. And important.
I'm curious what Bree meant by the original video, her new mention of Pluto, and the odd tag.
OK, now I'm getting it. ...or not getting it along with you... um. yeah. well.
So, Bree, what do cephalopods have to do with Pluto?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: