Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Money = power, so why aren't you using it?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gjtko2007
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Money = power, so why aren't you using it? Reply with quote

Hey, Jonas, I know you're concerned about DB's drinking and sleeping habit, but there's something you're not doing which could help.

Since you're the rich millionaire kid, Bree and Daniel have been getting all the money for food, gas, hotel expenses, etc. from you, right? Well, I know that you have heard of the phrase "money is power", so why aren't you using the power you have to help the situation? Question

If you want DB to stop drinking, you going to have to stop giving him money. Now, I know it sounds harsh, but I think that if you or Bree are the only ones doing the shopping and whatever you dole out to DB is cut off, Danny will eventually pull himself out of drinking once he runs out of beer or whatever he's been drinking. It may take a few days, and it may not be pretty, but it will get the job done.

If you don't want to do that, then you and Bree are going to have to think of something else, because as long as DB has money he will use it to buy more alcohol. That's a sign of addiction!

This is a case where some "tough love" will go a long way, so please do it for the sakes of all three of you, OK? Smile
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naive but sincere.

Cutting off Daniel's money will only make him turn to other devices. Stealing and selling stuff (wouldn't the Order love to get info about their whereabouts? How much do you suppose they would pay?) or stealing the booze. It will also alienate the Beast and likely drive him from the group. I may not know what would be a good plan of attack, but displaying to Daniel that you hold the upper hand and have power over him is definitely not the right way to go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: