Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6 Degrees of Keving Bacon With Jessica Rose
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keevy06 wrote:
cup o' noodles wrote:

hahaha! i just listened to it, and i downloaded it to itunes! that is now like my favorite song!
"his work in tremors was ground breaking. DAMMIT! dammit, that pun was unintended. that was an unintended pun. i despise the very thought of making puns when describing the true artistic genius of kevin bacon. it's so pedestrian, and unbefitting of a man of his vision and intensity. makes me wanna hurt myself, that i did that. ugh, anyway..."
HAHAHA! i love that so much!

Awesome!!! Your my new hero!

Oh man.. I go and see this guy do his stand-up at a pub every once in a while.. he's the funniest man ever.. or at least in winnipeg. I'm always the loudest one laughing my ass off going nuts... he's sooooo funny. He has a bunch of songs on his myspace and his blog is hillarius too.

i know! all the songs on him myspace freakin' dominate! he's just got to make a cd!!! he makes me laugh more than dane cook and jim gaffigan put together!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Keevy06
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cup o' noodles wrote:

i know! all the songs on him myspace freakin' dominate! he's just got to make a cd!!! he makes me laugh more than dane cook and jim gaffigan put together!

You should start cyber-stalking him... he would probably write a song about you lol. My friend and I are 'The KBAC girls' apparently lol.. he made us go up on stage once and talk about Kevin Bacon... it was lame.. I was embarassed - and very drunk - hahaha ...
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keevy06 wrote:
cup o' noodles wrote:

You should start cyber-stalking him... he would probably write a song about you lol. My friend and I are 'The KBAC girls' apparently lol.. he made us go up on stage once and talk about Kevin Bacon... it was lame.. I was embarassed - and very drunk - hahaha ...

ah, that would be fun, but i would rather sit back (which is an anagram of kbac, thank you very much....damn you cassie!!!!) and watch the genius at work, than stalk until a song comes from it. "DAMMIT! that was an unintended pun!" hahaha. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cimaruta
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, I hate to be the cheater, but nobody said I couldn't use the Oracle of Bacon!

http://oracleofbacon.org/

Assuming that Jessica Rose WAS the same as the Jessica Rose who starred (um, or was in it, rather) in Law and Order, then the oracle says:

Jessica Rose (I) was in Deranged (1987) with Jennifer Delora
Jennifer Delora was in Soup for One (1982) with Maury Chaykin
Maury Chaykin was in Where the Truth Lies (2005) with Kevin Bacon

Otherwise, it seems she is in the 12% who cannot be linked to Kevin Bacon. Who'd'a'thunk?
Keevy06
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cimaruta wrote:
Um, I hate to be the cheater, but nobody said I couldn't use the Oracle of Bacon!

http://oracleofbacon.org/

Assuming that Jessica Rose WAS the same as the Jessica Rose who starred (um, or was in it, rather) in Law and Order, then the oracle says:

Jessica Rose (I) was in Deranged (1987) with Jennifer Delora
Jennifer Delora was in Soup for One (1982) with Maury Chaykin
Maury Chaykin was in Where the Truth Lies (2005) with Kevin Bacon

Otherwise, it seems she is in the 12% who cannot be linked to Kevin Bacon. Who'd'a'thunk?

Wasn't she like... MAYBE 1 in 1987??? hahaha.. sorry to ruin it
cimaruta
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cimaruta wrote:

Wasn't she like... MAYBE 1 in 1987??? hahaha.. sorry to ruin it

I didn't think of her age ... (translate: I didn't realize how old I am.)

Shocked Crying or Very sad

I'll be back later. I think I should write my will or something. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: