Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Theory of facility J *I REALLY THINK I HAVE SOMETHING*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
balmung480
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Theory of facility J *I REALLY THINK I HAVE SOMETHING* Reply with quote

This occured to me in the video human genome by Trainer 101

It was incredibily cheesy looked like a middle school vid the point is though that some people have desireable genes. Bree has talked about how they look for girls with specific characteristics...

What if they were not physical what if they were not strong beliefs in the religion. What i am guessing is that she has the genes that opAphid or facility J (dont understand quite how it works yet) is looking for

Perhaps this ritual really is just going to be them taking blood from her or something and the language was just another way to front that it was a religious ritual so the host of the dna wouldn't feel scared and run away as Bree did.

Which brings me to my next point. This comes from the extension of the story by the youtube account callmejules24. She is in the same environment Bree is in. Think about it Bree in the beginnning of her videos mention alot about reading and studying. This could be her mother who could have made sure she was out of contact with friends easily alienating her.i am guessing the order would have told brees mom to do so(it was mentioned that her mother was a high ranking member of the order this is an even bigger strech but i am wondering if she was high enough to be involved in opAphid.) Through all that i am sure that brees father just stood back not wanting to interfere with the religions plans maybe he just wasnt religious. The problem with all that alienating is that bree got out she snuck out to be with daniel and she talk on youtube which kept her connected. i think that jule will reflect being somewhat friendless. as she already has somewhat let on.

I am really pissed because i forgot wat i was thinking before and i cant get my train of thought I can tell u with the uttmost confidence that it was awesome i went on brees myspace and found that this one reporter on the bree universe wasnt a fake she looked like some crappy fan maker but she is legit sheis on the top 8 in dannies my space

back if i had any holes in my theory let me know i prolly just forgot to explain them
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well callmejules24 is not cannon, or has not yet be said to be cannon unless something happened in the last few hours that I don't know. I agree there is some similarities, but I hope and pray she will never be cannon ugh.

If you are talking about Nikkibower, (the reporter). She is not cannon she is just a fan like the rest of us. Well up until this point that has been what has said (I'm only saying that because I guess anything could change). Also she is a friend of the creator's so rose, yousef, jackson (all the characters) do probably really know her, as I'm sure she is around at times, though that is speculation on my fault. If you're not talking about her and are talking about someone else I have no idea and I apologize for the long winded rant.

We figure the ceremony does have something to do with blood. I'm not sure what they would want her blood for though. You can't say clone someone with just blood. So I dunno. I do agree it has something to do with elite genetics, again I just don't know what. Maybe I'll have something more profound to say later.

I think the real question is what they want the blood for, or why they want the blood.
balmung480
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there was mention of vampires in opAphid the impotant thing however is that when they talked about the vampires they said not all were after blood meaning maybe they are looking for something in the blood. i wasn't thinking they were making an attempt at cloning i think that they want some DNA from bree so they can use it to understand other genes or perhaps put the gene in other people. I'm not sure what a cannon is but i am pretty sure that jules and nikki are credible if they would reference them in a video like that. The story has been going no where and i would suspect a new char would help. That i s all i have for now but until next time
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

balmung480 wrote:
there was mention of vampires in opAphid the impotant thing however is that when they talked about the vampires they said not all were after blood meaning maybe they are looking for something in the blood. i wasn't thinking they were making an attempt at cloning i think that they want some DNA from bree so they can use it to understand other genes or perhaps put the gene in other people. I'm not sure what a cannon is but i am pretty sure that jules and nikki are credible if they would reference them in a video like that. The story has been going no where and i would suspect a new char would help. That i s all i have for now but until next time

Nikki has been around for a long time. Cannon means basically that the character is a proven character in the story (IE the creators will tell us, sooner or later if someone is) rather then fan fic. They have mentioned fans in the story before. It's part of the creators idea of interactivity. While Jules could be part of the story, we don't know yet, she could just be a decoy or a red herring. The creators have said over and over again that Nikki is nothing more then a fan just like us. Though a lot of us suspect that is gets a little more information then the rest of us, due to her being friends with the creators, but we don't know that.

Given that OpAphid isn't apart of the story anymore, I'm not sure how much of the past stuff from them is still valid or not.
balmung480
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i figured jules would be a part because they just mentioned her and nikki in their vid but wut ever btw wat is a red herring and i dont think we should just say opAphid is irrelevent just because it is over they could want use to use that info still
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

balmung480 wrote:
i figured jules would be a part because they just mentioned her and nikki in their vid but wut ever btw wat is a red herring and i dont think we should just say opAphid is irrelevent just because it is over they could want use to use that info still

Quote:
red herring 2. something intended to divert attention from the real problem or matter at hand; a misleading clue.

I'm not saying we should forget everything. I just think until it is proven that that information is still valid we should take it with a grain of salt.

I understand thinking that because they were mentioned, which is why I told you what I did. They do mention fans from time to time. And the creators have said that nikki is just another fan. I'm just letting you know, not trying to be rude I hope you understand that.
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

balmung480 wrote:

What info?

Since Op is no longer a part of the series in any way I think it is safe to assume most of what came out of it will be dropped and replaced by the Hymn of One crap Rolling Eyes

And, that does not bode well for FacilityJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: