Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel - The Man

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Daniel - The Man Reply with quote

Daniel, I'm sorry you're feeling the way you're feeling. You are so hurt! You have been treated so badly by Bree and Evil Alex!!

You are a real man because you are patient and understanding. You are loyal and forgiving. You are trustworthy. I am sure that when you finally find a girl who loves you, you will be the best man you can be. You already have all the characteristics that makes a man.

You are good looking too! It's not as important as being strong and smart though. But yes, I think you are handsome. You are tall and sexy. Really you are! I really like the way you've been doing your hair lately. It's really upped your handsomeness-level a lot.

So, Daniel, you have a lot going for you. You're smart, handsome, tall and strong, faithful, etc. But you're hurting. and when people hurt it doesn't matter if they are handsome and smart or anything in between. You are human, and you will have your ups and downs. Now is the time to take the downs and ditch them. Realize who you are and what you can be, and become it. I believe in you, and so do many others. I know Bree and Evil Alex don't give you the affection and credit you deserve, but aren't the only girls in the world. Sure, they are the only ones you've been in contact with lately, but you do have a future. Now is the time to become YOU, so you can plan for your future and make yourself and some lucky girl a happy life.

I know you can do it. Lots of us know you can do it. We care about you, Daniel.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, kittenishtrance is right. Even if Alex really did betray you (which I'm not yet convinced of), then there will be someone better. You're a good guy.

Like I said, though, don't count Alex out yet. None of us why she had to go with Lucy, do we? And if she'd wanted to give you guys to the Order, she could have let them come during the night. You were all sleeping in her house, after all.

I don't want you hinging all your hopes on Alex, though, even if she is good. Whatever happens with her (good or bad; in need of saving or fighting), you need to know that you're a good guy and - if you're in doubt of it - that your friends do need you. Jonas might have all the money and seemingly be all that Bree needs, but you have a purpose too. You have qualities that Jonas doesn't and never will have.

You don't need to be like Jonas, man. You are the Beast!
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sister left the forum when they started ragging on you. She got so livid she could do barely more than sputter when she called me to tell me about the brainless things people had written after seeing the latest video Jonas posted. I'd have lambasted them had I been there then. I guess that's a good thing I was calming her down.

Now these people here who've posted above me have the good of it. Why you'd want to emulate that fricken hot head, Jonas, is beyond me. I haven't seen one thing good come of his actions since he let you in his house. Yeah, the girls swoon over him. But have you looked around lately? F***! If I had the ladies clustered around me that are clustered around you, I'd be in Hog Heaven!

It's true he has money. But he never worked for it. What skills has he brought to the table? I don't see him as near the asset that you are! Take a gander at the topic Something only you can do if you don't think so.

And about my sister... I've never see her in this state before. She's d***it 63 years old and you'd think that's old enough to not be smitten by a young man of your tender years. If nothing else, that ought to tell you you got something to offer!

She is sooo going to kill me for this post!
sarahsnotebook
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with mincartaugh. I'm less than thrilled with Jonas right now. The boy is smart but a bit of a loose cannon. I have a hard time accepting him putting you on the spot for drinking when he's the one who went apeshit and started waving a gun around at you guys.

I am also more than disappointed with members of the LG15 community and their reactions to you. To those of you who blasted Daniel in chat--shame on you. There's tough love and then there's just plain making an ass of yourself. If you cared about Daniel you wouldn't say mean things to him--that's not intervention, that's being an ass. Intervention is letting someone know that you do care about them but that you won't put up with their bad behavior.

But back to you, Daniel. I'm really sorry you are feeling useless and overshadowed by Jonas. For what it's worth, you helped me in a big way by investigating the whole Epogen connection. You are such an asset to the "team" when you are working hard to figure things out. I'm not going to lecture you about drinking, but I do want you to know that we really need you.

every body is a book of blood. whenever we're opened, we're red.
~clive barker
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with everything sarahnotebook and the above posters wrote.

Daniel, I want you to know that I think you are the sexiest thing going. I know what's bothering you is that Bree doesn't think so, but she's stupid not to see the handsome, wonderful man in front of her. Oh to be in her shoes, and loved by you.

Daniel, don't you know you have at least 20 women here on this forum who are lusting after you? You are the shit. Period. Jonas doesn't even have a fan club on the forums...lol.

Lots of love and hugs, Daniel. You're a true man.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.

Last edited by longlostposter on Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres plently of forum lurkers... err *coughs* I mean fishes in the sea.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am soooo going to kill my brother! Embarassed
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladysolitary85 wrote:
Ha ha ha, lady.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Morgan
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladysolitary85 wrote:

quoted for truth. Laughing

<3 Danielbeast <3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: