Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Skipper Zipp's?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JenniPowell
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas has his own YouTube account and sometimes uploads the videos, so I'd think you could contact him there.

LonelyJew15: The Original "New Girl"
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His myspace is on Maddy's friend's list too
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't even realize that he had an official myspace. Thanks!
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if it's official or not. Recently I read somewhere that the old DanielBeast myspace was never official and that Bree just made one for him while in Mexico. So, no clue about Jonas'.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah but, how can a non-canon character contact a canon character?
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh....aren't we all characters here? Wink

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
ElizKM86
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: In or out?? Reply with quote

I think we are sitting on this odd borderland of Bree-inverse and Bree-as-fiction. It has never been clearly stated by Maddy if she is "in" or out as far as that is concerned. For now I think we just have to go along as though were "in."

Mr. Zipp set up the accounts for Maddy, and I always assumed he is "in" and on top of that, in the order. Thats why everything has to be so secretive, and thats how he would be able to set Maddy's You-Tube accoount up with "special privledges" so she could see the 'private transmissions', which we know he did because we saw it in her video.

So if were thinking that Mr. Zipp is "in" than logic goes to follow that Maddy is "in" as well. If Maddy is "in" but interacts with us, than I assume that we are, indeed, characters as well, we are all "in" in this situation.

Just my theory, anyone agree?

edit: my poor poor spelling...

Last edited by ElizKM86 on Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
ignatzmouse
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: In or out?? Reply with quote

(OOG)
ElizKM86 wrote:
I think we are sitting on this odd borderland of Bree-inverse and Bree-as-fiction. It has never been clearly stated by Maddy if she is "in" or out as far as that is concerned. For now I think we just have to go along as though were "in."

Mr. Zipp set up the accounts for Maddy, and I always assumed he is "in" and on top of that, in the order. Thats why everything has to be so secretive, and thats how he would be able to set Maddy's You-Tube accoount up with "special privledges" so she could see the 'private transmissions', which we know he did because we saw it in her video.

So if were thinking that Mr. Zipp is "in" than logic goes to follow that Maddy is "in" as well. If Maddy is "in" but interacts with us, than I assume that we are, indeed, characters as well, we are all "in" in this situation.

Just my thory, anyone agree?

That's my thinking too... this is an ARG set in the Breeniverse (or if it contradicts "canon" at some point, in a spin-off universe where LG15 is real). Maddison made some comments in chat which implied that the Order were real, and she's certainly never commented on Jessica's acting, the Creators love of hard cuts, etc etc. So, yes, that makes us IG too, er, except for posts like this one of course.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Maddyverse is set in the Breeniverse, but it is not canon. I honestly doubt we'll get any answers from Jonas. I don't think any comments/questions about Maddy have been answered by Bree at all, where things about Jules have been. I think they are trying very hard to keep from letting us think that Maddy is any part of the canon universe.

I did put up a question to Bree about it, just in case, lol! I also PMed Jonas' myspace account (which states that it is the Official Jonas myspace -- the old Beast account was always upfront about not being official). I don't really expect to get answers from either, but you never know!
chevalier
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvermoon--

Thanks for your post; I had been wondering if anyone had contacted the Teen Angst Adventure Gang about Maddy yet (and no one would tell me whether they had or not.)

The only post I saw in Bree's in character chat that talks about Maddy was the one with the Dr. Seuss image from Marlasinger.

Is there any indication Bree knows about Maddy?

C.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: