Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

codename: ladysolitary

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: codename: ladysolitary Reply with quote

(blog entries)

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Investigation
Current mood: calm

My investigation is going well. Alot smoother than I expected. Although I'm sure I will be challenged at some point.

My location is very low key. Evan though I know I'm hours away from where the true danger lies. Unfortinitely, my car decided to die on me... so I have no use of transportation. At least my location is safe. It would be nice to find information here or someone who I can contact here. A little help is always nice. Then again, I've always been alone. Being stuck out here isn't so bad. I have the oppertunity to investigate without interfearance. At least I'm not stranded in a wasteland.

Trust cannot be given until proven worthy. my motive? I have plenty of them. She who has been marked is in more danger than most know. I can imagine all the pain she must be going through.

But my story is only the beginning of a chapter to me. I don't talk about myself, for many reasons. Lets just say my past is still unclear to me. Sometimes... I'll get these flashbacks/dreams but its all still too much of a blur to make any sense of it. I do believe it was fate that made me apart of this. I hope sometime through this I will find out more about my past. But than again, maybe the past should be kept in the past.

-LadySolitary

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Nightmares
Current mood: confused

I was watching the sun set eariler today... I never could sleep at a decent hour. I always have something that keeps me awake, its annoying.

I had another nightmare, but its still kind of a blur to me. Sort of like bits and pieces of images all hitting me at once. I was young, maybe in my earil teens when I went on a road trip with these people... I think they were my family. I remember the car crash... but I don't remember what caused it to cash. I heard voices... a woman saying " Are you sure thats her?" and a man replying "It's her". I think I was being carried away at some point. I remember faintly seeing a room, but I think I blacked out. I don't know what any of this is supposed to mean.

My day has just started, and I have alot to do.

-LadySolitary85

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, April 13, 2007

Real or Fantasy?

I'm sitting here in this hotel doing my work sort of twirling my thumbs. My car still wont start. I don't know how long I plan on staying at hotels... I need a back up plan.

I had another dream, but I can't remember it.... I hate it when that happens. I think my dreams are trying to tell me something. I have quite alot of paperwork to get to... I will write more later.

-LadySolitary

P.S. Is it wrong to ask the pizza guy to break a $100? Very Happy Or should I just give him a tip?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Insomnia

Well I got a load of paperwork done.... thanks to my sleeping issues. I only sleep for a few amount of hours.... not healthy, but you do that when your on the run. I need to get my hands on a video camera or something. Writting just isn't enough it seems.

I'm going to head to another hotel later on today. It's funny picking out names for myself in every other hotel I check in and out of... making fake IDs isn't that hard. I'd rather keep moving then to sit at a spot and risk being spotted. Even though this town is pretty low key... I perfer not take too many risks unless I feel it is needed. But I can't help but to feel like something or someone is trying to catch up to me.... and I don't understand why.

Usually, I can pick up pretty strong vibes in situations. Which is good for me most of the time. I'm trying to handle my current situation the best I can... but it helps if I knew more. Really, I don't think anyone could understand what its like to be me. To not know anything....

-LadySolitary
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting blogs....

i hope you find out your past....dreams sometimes do mean something...

try to get some rest ~ and keep us updated
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Coincidence? I think not

I know I haven't posted a few days, I'm ok guys I've been busy investigating. Although I am a bit worried.... I went to a fast food place to get a bite to eat... had to make a trip to the bathroom and I saw this written with a black marker above the mirror "There is no truth but what we know" with a strange symbol above it. I'm not sure if some teenager just wrote it, or if it means someone is following me. I have a feeling someone is trying to track me and find me before I figure out my past. I believe I'm in great danger. I need you all to help me figure out what this means.I know I might be paranoid but better safe than sorry. I've been pretty good so far in covering my tracks, but at this point I might need to keep a high alert about my surroundings.

-Ladysolitary

P.S. This is what I made from the symbol... I know it's crappy and not the best artwork, but I had to try:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/ladysolitary85/thereisnotruthbutwhatweknow.jpg

I need you guy's imput
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The FanFic Lobby All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: