Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Holy muffins, batman (TFW bulletin)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jester
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Holy muffins, batman (TFW bulletin) Reply with quote

Yeah. I know. Totally scared the crap out of me. I messaged them, though:

http://www.myspace.com/imisswhowewere
Date: 21 Apr 2007, 08:08 PM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: RE: Jester
Hi True Free Will. I'm Jester from the forums (and Jesterx from the chat).

What do ya need?

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: 21 Apr 2007, 07:27 PM

Regarding the HoO, TFW, Maddison summary in the LG15 forum, I would like some inaccuracies corrected about the TFW part. If anyone has contact with Jester would you please ask him/her to contact me here?

TFW thanks you for any assistance that anyone may be able to provide.

I'll tell you if they respond.

[18:31] * Killthesmiley shakes her booty all up on OpAphid
[18:31] <OpAphid> HELL YES
honeybee627
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah - creepy!

Hmm... What could be inaccurate about it? Have we misunderstood the "mission" of TFW? I hope you get a quick response.
Jester
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They responded:

True Free..

http://www.myspace.com/truefreewill
Date: 21 Apr 2007, 08:27 PM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: RE: RE: Jester
Body: Hi, thanks for replying. I didn't know you were Jester, or if you even had a myspace. If I had known, I would have contacted you privately.

A few days ago I received a copy of the summary you have in the forum on HoO, TFW, and Maddy. I'm assuming the information you have under the TFW part is from bulletins, voicemails, and a chat I participated in one night in the IRC room. Yes, that was actually me in the room, but I was very busy on the phone and doing correspondence with Dr Franzen, and I was unable to participate in the chat as much as I wanted. Anyway, I had said that TFW had been around for over a decade, and in the forum summary it says HoO has been around for over a decade. So I just wanted to clear that up. Also, I do not know if the situation with Maddison will bring us any answers, but I am hopeful that it will.

Additionally, the reason I have not gone into the IRC chat again is because one of my operatives in the chat has reported to me that there have been some HoO operatives visiting the room as well. I have verified this as true, and for now only ops of TFW will visit the room anonymously.

Thanks for all your help, and basically the only two things you need to correct is:

*TFW that has been in existence for over a decade. There are other resistance groups, but TFW is the only resistance group operating within HoO. HoO is ancient.

*TFW does not know if the situation with Maddison will bring us any answers, but We are hopeful that it will. TFW is happy to provide any assistance to Maddison if we are needed.

[18:31] * Killthesmiley shakes her booty all up on OpAphid
[18:31] <OpAphid> HELL YES
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh errrr.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: