Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Identities of New Girls

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: The Identities of New Girls Reply with quote

Two things I want to remind everyone about:

1) The identities of all users should be kept quiet. DO NOT try to track down anyone by their IP address or any other personal information. Even if you believe that Jules, for example, is a character, you should not, by any means, try to track this user's IP address or determine who they really are and where they live. This would reveal private information and can put this person in danger. There's really no need to do this anyway.

2) Regardless of whether they are actresses or fans, please do not try to reveal their identity. Unless a "new girl" challenges people to figure out who they really are, do not "out" a new girl by determining what forum or LG15 user this person is. People are creating fan fiction with a different identity on purpose. Don't ruin their fun by telling folks who they actually are. If you think you know, PM the user and ask if they would mind you revealing their forum identity.

3) Even if that forum member doesn't mind being revealed, others on the forum are also having good time with the New Girl storyline and the challenge! Consider their fun before you decide to post someone's identifying information (forum name connected with YouTube or Revver info, IP address, etc.) It's important that all of our members have a fun, safe experience - let's look our for everyone!

Thank you!
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job making this thread, BK.
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for giving us some guidance Smile We're all good natured on here and only want to have some safe fun.
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes thank you for the info about non disclosure!

I really dont care who any of the new girls really are... some of them are fantastic, and just like Bree, I dont care if they are acting or really who they are... though its interesting...

ItsCassie is one of my favorites, and "new girls" are gaining my heart as time goes on...

There is just 1 problem I see with this wish. TAAG was found out by the same fans that still watch, and believe me, they still have questions and will seek answers!

I dont think it ruins any fun... atleast to me! but I get the request due to Fan Fic people just shouldnt be hounded like they have been (assumed)

anyway this seemed like the right place for my comment, seeing as its a unique thread...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The New Girl All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: