Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I don't know why..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: I don't know why.. Reply with quote

It took me so long to realize this, but i just barely realized that...

Us Cassie and Oppy fans..

are NEVER going to get ANY answers to ANYTHING.

How freakin lame is that?

See if i ever get involved with another ARG.

Ridic.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mourningbelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We didn't get any answers from CiW because it was so poorly planned and executed that when their own game blew up in their faces, they shamefully disappeared off the face of the planet.

I don't know what answers you could be hoping for in regards to Op? I don't have any pressing questions that *need* answers, really. Yes, there are a few things I'm still curious about, and obviously I would've preferred the ARG to not have ended the way it did, but the timing wasn't so bad.
At this time tomorrow
I'll be just one day closer
One sunset further behind
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ignatzmouse
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: I don't know why.. Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:

Ridic.

So do you want to join us in Facility J then? Ho. Ho. Ho.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mourningbelle wrote:
We didn't get any answers from CiW because it was so poorly planned and executed that when their own game blew up in their faces, they shamefully disappeared off the face of the planet.

I don't know what answers you could be hoping for in regards to Op? I don't have any pressing questions that *need* answers, really. Yes, there are a few things I'm still curious about, and obviously I would've preferred the ARG to not have ended the way it did, but the timing wasn't so bad.

I wasn't asking why, about cassie, i'm not retarded, i know what happened.. as i originally got into LG15 because of cassie...I was simply stating a fact. No answers.. ever..

are you serious? about no answers for op? seriously serious? I could make a huge list of all the questions and such she raised, but that will just piss me off.

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Re: I don't know why.. Reply with quote

ignatzmouse wrote:
alysaface wrote:

Ridic.

So do you want to join us in Facility J then? Ho. Ho. Ho.

uhmmmmmmm HELL NO. lol

stalk me.

surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe THE OPERATOR will eventually give us that meta chat he promised us long ago. Although the story itself didn't end with a big question mark, i do have lots of questions about little things that we never fully figured out.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

surrealisticpill wrote:
Maybe THE OPERATOR will eventually give us that meta chat he promised us long ago. Although the story itself didn't end with a big question mark, i do have lots of questions about little things that we never fully figured out.

that would be very nice.

are we talking about glenn or the creators of cassie, though?

i think alot of the ?'s i have might be answered eventually by the lg15 creators, but there's quite a few that i have for the cassieasshats and for glenn as well.

stalk me.

mourningbelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:

I wasn't asking why, about cassie, i'm not retarded, i know what happened.. as i originally got into LG15 because of cassie...I was simply stating a fact. No answers.. ever..

are you serious? about no answers for op? seriously serious? I could make a huge list of all the questions and such she raised, but that will just piss me off.

I'm seriously serious! Heh. The only questions I have are little stuff that doesn't really matter anyway, and are more on the meta side of things so realistically I shouldn't expect an answer.

And I have unresolved anger issues surrounding CiW, so sorry if it came off as being bitchy towards you. Didn't mean it that way! But yeah, I don't think we'll get any Cassie answers, ever. Bummer.

I think a PM chat would be innnnteresting. And fun. Come on, Glenn. You know you want to.
At this time tomorrow
I'll be just one day closer
One sunset further behind
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<~ has unresolved anger issues towards both, lol, that's why i made the post.

stalk me.

Mordrack
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no unresolved anger issues towards Cassie. I just miss her Sad
Well, it was fun while it lastet. Except maybe the anagram at the end... and the anagrams before... Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: