Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jules is a Tachyon tribute

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Jules is a Tachyon tribute Reply with quote

I was wandering around lgpedia and noticed that in an explanation of Tachyon's first video the sample name Julia was given to her anti-order persona. I'm not saying that Jules is Tachyon, because Tachyon has passed on. But I think it's possible that her naming was a tribute to a character loved by many who, due to regrettable real-life circumstances, had to be dropped.

I also think that this is particularly poignant given the talk of Bree becoming a Tachyon figure in a bid to rescue the new girl from the order.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting rupa! You are always right on top of things. I think I'm going to start following you around, K? You know...like all stalkerish and shit?
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
cbizzle44
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope that's ALL she is....

oh, it's what you do to me

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=clarazzle44- in a youtubian world
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squeee! Thanks llp! you can follow me anywhere!
OwenIsCool
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: Jules is a Tachyon tribute Reply with quote

rupaZer0 wrote:
I was wandering around lgpedia and noticed that in an explanation of Tachyon's first video the sample name Julia was given to her anti-order persona. I'm not saying that Jules is Tachyon, because Tachyon has passed on. But I think it's possible that her naming was a tribute to a character loved by many who, due to regrettable real-life circumstances, had to be dropped.

I also think that this is particularly poignant given the talk of Bree becoming a Tachyon figure in a bid to rescue the new girl from the order.

That's very good Rupa. In fact, the parallels don't stop there. Tachyon was an Angels fan, and Jules also loves baseball. Furthermore, Tachyon had a sister who was chosen for the ceremony. She resented this greatly because her parents made her feel inferior about it. I'm not saying that was the case with Jules (as I doubt her sister's been chosen--lol, a 3yr old)--but the reference to a sister in the family is interesting too. Maybe Cameron can be the Tachyon tribute Wink
Hey better yet, maybe they can be like the family that "disappeared" like in Gemma's story Pray. Sorry, I'm just not a Jules fan, but I can take her as a little reference to Tachyon if that's all she's going to be.
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Jules is a Tachyon tribute Reply with quote

OwenIsCool wrote:
rupaZer0 wrote:

That's very good Rupa. In fact, the parallels don't stop there. Tachyon was an Angels fan, and Jules also loves baseball. Furthermore, Tachyon had a sister who was chosen for the ceremony. She resented this greatly because her parents made her feel inferior about it. I'm not saying that was the case with Jules (as I doubt her sister's been chosen--lol, a 3yr old)--but the reference to a sister in the family is interesting too. Maybe Cameron can be the Tachyon tribute Wink
Hey better yet, maybe they can be like the family that "disappeared" like in Gemma's story Pray. Sorry, I'm just not a Jules fan, but I can take her as a little reference to Tachyon if that's all she's going to be.

I had no idea about the Baseball and the sister thing. This is fascinating, isn't it?
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Jules is a Tachyon tribute Reply with quote

OwenIsCool wrote:
Tachyon was an Angels fan, and Jules also loves baseball.

It's basketball, actually. At least that's all she's mentioned in her blog.
OwenIsCool
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: Jules is a Tachyon tribute Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
OwenIsCool wrote:
Tachyon was an Angels fan, and Jules also loves baseball.

It's basketball, actually. At least that's all she's mentioned in her blog.

Oh snap. You're totally right. I thought it was baseball but she says "basketball" on her myspace blog. Oh well, would have been an interesting thing to have in common...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: