Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ideas for remembering

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gonzo308
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Ideas for remembering Reply with quote

Daniel-

I work in a domestic violence/sexual assault center. Often women and girls don't exactly remember what happened. This occurs for many reasons, but one that is applicable to your situation is if they were drugged or incredibly drunk.
We tell them to write down the little bits and pieces they can remember- this often jogs their memory. Since you all shared the experience, you should get together periodically and share what you remembered, that might make something click.

Hope this helps!
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also find that any concerns or traumas that I may have subsumed will show up in my dreams. Keep a tablet and pencil next to your bed. (Do you youngins still use those?) When you wake up, no matter when that is, jot down the impressions of your dreams. Don't bother with the dream analysis hokus pokus that people try to foist off on the public for bucks, just get an overall impression of what's been chewing at you. It's lousy for details, but it can guide your conscious mind about where to look.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, I have the type of dream journal that Susan has suggested, and it really helps with memories, and all other aspects of life. I hope you take her advice, as well as the advice of Gonzo.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: