Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

That pistol saved your lives in Mexico...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: That pistol saved your lives in Mexico... Reply with quote

The Order seems to have chosen a new girl for the ceremony. If you hadn't been armed when they picked up Alex, I'm certain all three of you would be dead. You are expendable now. You know too much.

Watch your back.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that's the truth, why would it matter that they were armed? I doubt the Order considers it's minions as anything other than expendable, and I'm sure there were at least an equal number of minions there. Whereas DB&J have one gun, I'm betting the minions each had one, and were probably more calm (and therefore capable) than Jonas was at the time.

Why not shoot them anyway? The way Jonas was acting, he probably would've just started shooting blindly and who knows, he might have done their work for them.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Apo, but I have to agree with Esteed here.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I agree with both Juli and Esteed. Though Renegade and I had a lengthy disagreement about this elsewhere.

While it's good that you have the gun, Jonas, I don't think it made that kind of a difference in this case. If they'd wanted to kill you, they would have. Depending on your actions from here on, though, you might need to worry about that.

Glad to see you acknowledging you screwed up, by the way. With pointing the gun at your friends, I mean. It's good that you understand what you did wrong.

Oh, and try not to assume the worst of Alex right now. You don't know all the circumstances around why she went with the Order. You don't know she's bad. Not for sure. Not yet.
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Oh, and try not to assume the worst of Alex right now. You don't know all the circumstances around why she went with the Order. You don't know she's bad. Not for sure. Not yet.
I, too, think Alex hasn't been given her day in court. Your temper did you no favor that day. As before, you blew up and dragged the calmer head along with you. Daniel was trying to get information from her when you pulled that stupid stunt.

Consider this. If there is a new girl--and it's beginning to look like it might be true--what possible motive did Alex have for betraying you to the Order? What possible motive did the Order have for coming to collect you? Isn't it far more likely that they were coming to grab Alex whom they thought betrayed them? And now that they have her, what do you suppose is her life expectancy?
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To add to what mincartaugh said, if they wanted to either take or kill you, Bree and Daniel, and Alex actually did betray you, why didn't she poison your food? Burn the house down while you guys slept? Let the Orderites in to take/kill you in the middle of the night?

You really need to give her the benefit of the doubt.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I had said in an earlier post: Are they in any position to be giving second chances to people who have already screwed them over?

I agree with you Apo

(ducks!)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you better duck! (wave my walker in your general direction) LOL

And define screwed them over. Our point here is that we don't think she screwed them over necessarily. We're saying that the facts as we've seen them can be interpreted in more than one way.
jonastko
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok folks no more arguing. for now, alex is... dead to me. maybe i will reconsider later if facts come to light that show she didn't betray us. for now, it's too soon for me to forgive or forget. she had this look in her eyes... i don't know how to describe it, but i knew when lucy roled up that alex was behind it. her face just went cold and i just knew that if i didn't act something bad could happen. did i act in an appropriate manner? no. i can admit that. shouldn't have pulled the gun. but i am glad i had it. ApotheosisAZ could be right. we might be expendable. i hadn't thought of that yet... we're in this bunker safe and no one knows we're here. but if they find us again, if there is another girl... i don't know what will happen.

jonastko: i'll take that one. do i get a badge? or can i just torture at will?
hollishillis
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonastko wrote:
ok folks no more arguing. for now, alex is... dead to me. maybe i will reconsider later if facts come to light that show she didn't betray us. for now, it's too soon for me to forgive or forget. she had this look in her eyes... i don't know how to describe it, but i knew when lucy roled up that alex was behind it. her face just went cold and i just knew that if i didn't act something bad could happen. did i act in an appropriate manner? no. i can admit that. shouldn't have pulled the gun. but i am glad i had it. ApotheosisAZ could be right. we might be expendable. i hadn't thought of that yet... we're in this bunker safe and no one knows we're here. but if they find us again, if there is another girl... i don't know what will happen.

i think you're all definatly expendable. think about it. you guys know so much about them, how they opperate, and staying at this bunker you'll probably gain even more knowledge of whats up. if there is a new girl...they don't want you finding her...and definatly not warning her about wahts to come...just watch out guys. don't release anything that might lead peopel to assume wehre this bunker is.

alex also knows you guys make and post vidoes now...she can warn the order to look for you guys if they havn't found out already.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: