Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lesson Learned?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gjtko2007
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Lesson Learned? Reply with quote

Quote:
So... after hours and hours on the web researching and researching, I finally got the bright idea to maybe check out the forum at LG15.com. Idiot! Maybe I should have thought of that sooner...
they found out what kinds of drug that we used. It's been right there on the forum. I'm an idiot.

Jonas, can we, the members of the forum, assume this is lesson learned, that you will actively join Bree and Daniel in data-mining on the forums? Smile
jonastko
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Lesson Learned? Reply with quote

gjtko2007 wrote:
Quote:
So... after hours and hours on the web researching and researching, I finally got the bright idea to maybe check out the forum at LG15.com. Idiot! Maybe I should have thought of that sooner...
they found out what kinds of drug that we used. It's been right there on the forum. I'm an idiot.

Jonas, can we, the members of the forum, assume this is lesson learned, that you will actively join Bree and Daniel in data-mining on the forums? Smile

sure. i lurk 'n stuff i'm just not much of a "talker" despite my dr phill inclinations. but i'll try opening up a bit more. you've been really helpful so i guess it's my turn to trust you guys.

jonastko: i'll take that one. do i get a badge? or can i just torture at will?
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Lesson Learned? Reply with quote

jonastko wrote:
sure. i lurk 'n stuff i'm just not much of a "talker" despite my dr phill inclinations. but i'll try opening up a bit more. you've been really helpful so i guess it's my turn to trust you guys.
May the Great Bird of the Galaxy bless you, Oh Exalted One. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: