Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is the 'different way of seeing' plan still on?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Is the 'different way of seeing' plan still on? Reply with quote

To fill people in, this thread describes a plan for the fan community to rally round one girl and treat her as though she were a canon character who has been picked for the ceremony. This is our way of influencing the storyline as a community by not legitimising Jules, who the majority find unentertaining and lacking in the necessary acting skills.

The way of choosing which girl to rally round was democratic voting. The link above sends you to a poll that, it was decided, was incomplete. here and here you will find the new poll, which had to be split in two to include all of the girls. When we reach 75 votes in total from both polls, the girl who has the majority will be selected.

If you count the, 'check the other poll' votes then we've almost reached that target. Taylor currently has a clear majority, but the last ten votes could swing it. Forgetting who the chosen girl may be, since the hour is near, my question is this: are we still on for the plan? If so, then what sort of things should we be doing to unofficially sanction the winner as our ceremony girl?

By the way, thanks to Susan for her hard work on the polls. This was someone else's idea to begin with but I can't find the thread where the idea first came about so I don't know who it was!
cskirball
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know hadn't seen this plan in my forum hopping but I have to say I like it alot.

CHARLES OR CHARLIE
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been keeping an eye on the polls. I should have had them tacked to the top so people could see them better. *sigh*

The plan is still on in my mind and I think the actions we take should be discussed so that all will feel comfortable with the plan. My feeling is that we begin by informing our chosen girl that we have reason to believe she is in danger. We then inform (best if it were a video post) BDJ that the girl we've chosen is definitely showing signs of watcher movement. (we could include a watcher viewing the house frame in a v-post where we are "watching" the girl's house) We can then request Nicki to mention her on her show.

If enough of us do one or more of these things, it's sure to spark some response from the Creators. (even if it a "Hey! Stop that!")

Do I hear any comments? refinements? arguments?

Yes, you in the back with your hand up. (points to the back)
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we're talking about 'canonising' a girl of our choice ourselves here? wow.

Interesting that 'canonising' actually means to make someone a saint.. Razz
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Suppose that's what the ceremony is all about?

BTW: On Star Trek, the Original Series, nearing the end of year two the producers decided to drop the series. Fans got wind of it and sent so many letters in that the post office had trouble delivering it. It changed the minds at Paramount (then Desilu) to keep it for a 3rd season. That was the first instance of interactive video in history. LOL

Last edited by Susan on Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eesh imagine.

Well you can only be a saint once youre dead...

..so we aren't voting who to kill off are we? Confused

Wink
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, just who to point the finger at. The Creators get the murder onus.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mwahahaha! Evil or Very Mad

Awesome.
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's even more urgent now, thanks to the new video in which Julie's role as a suspected ceremony girl is strengthened. Since Taylor has been mentioned by Bree, this is the perfect point at which things could turn around.

Susan, I like your plan a lot.

Susan wrote:
The plan is still on in my mind and I think the actions we take should be discussed so that all will feel comfortable with the plan. My feeling is that we begin by informing our chosen girl that we have reason to believe she is in danger. We then inform (best if it were a video post) BDJ that the girl we've chosen is definitely showing signs of watcher movement. (we could include a watcher viewing the house frame in a v-post where we are "watching" the girl's house) We can then request Nicki to mention her on her show.

Forumites, do not stand idly! The time is now! We can only do this if enough of us are united in our efforts!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The New Girl All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: