Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0181-"A Solid Lead" [4/26/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kittenishtrance wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Well, Taylor's canon, as suspected. I'm glad of that. I like Taylor and I'd be interested in seeing what they'll do with her.

It's also good that Bree's telling us a little bit about the Order - but goddammit! How long have we been asking the bitch to spill what we she knows? All these months in which we asked her stuff, Daniel asked her stuff, they got kidnapped, chased, etc., etc., the only information the idiot was sitting on was the name of her religion and the fact that more of its followers live outside the communes than live in them? And she acted like she knew shit?

Wow, you really hate Bree!! Shocked

"Hate" is a strong word. But not strong enough. Let's go with "abhor," "detest" or "loathe."

gjtko2007 wrote:
At least certain things got a little more clarified (such as the Watchers being not bad guys ...

I think you misunderstood. All of these guys want Bree to do the ceremony. Probably all of them don't give a shit about her or her friends either (we've certainly seen a Watcher take a swing at Jonas, and he didn't seem interested in explaining that he was there to help if that's what he was doing). The only difference seems to be that some people within the Order think that Bree has to do the ceremony of her own free will, while others don't.

Really, the Watcher who shot the guy in the desert wasn't trying to save Bree. He was just trying to make sure she's not forced into the ceremony.

gjtko2007 wrote:
As for Lurker's rant, if you want someone to yell at, go yell at the Creators.

It's probably safe to say that they're going to read this thread. In any case, Bree's the bitch. They just write her as one. I'll continue to direct my scorn at the manifestation of those characteristics that make my skin crawl (a.k.a. "Bree"), thank you.

gjtko2007 wrote:
Bree has stated in the in-character forums that she has been watching the other girls. Link to the thread this came from:

Did you read my post? I didn't say that she doesn't watch the other girls (though that's apparently the case, for a number of reasons). I said she asks us for help and then ignores what we tell her.

She asked us if we'd been watching Taylor's videos ... w.t.f.

gjtko2007 wrote:
The reason she didn't seem to know about Taylor's connection was because either she got behind in her investigative work, or is just using the forum for info just like before. Yes, we've all been telling her about Taylor, but you can't be expecting Bree to be actively checking out every possible candidate personally (she doesn't have enough time and/or energy), so cut her some slack ...

No. She has absolutely nothing else to be doing since she's seemingly not interested in looking through the bunker. Hell, even if she were doing that, all of us - who have school, jobs, etc. - have payed attention to all of these new girls, and we don't have to investigate this stuff out of fear for our lives or someone else's.

DoktorBob wrote:
Considering they have many more fans who are not part of the forums, most of the info they mention is probably for the benefit of the majority who are not forum posters or readers.

That's probably true. Still, it was done in an extremely lame manner where Taylor is concerned.
sarahsnotebook
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They should get Maddison Atkins instead. Build up a healthy, light-hearted competition with Nikki B, and we'll be in for some great investigating and battle of wits.

I can't help but agree. I'd like to see Nikki be included more in the plot, as well as Maddy. I want to see Nikki come barging in to save the day!

every body is a book of blood. whenever we're opened, we're red.
~clive barker
PixieSailor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, before I read the thread, I have a scary thought -

You know how all of us were like NO MORE ON THE RUN VIDEOS PLEASE? Like, they were just so repetitive and predictable? What if the creators are trying to show us that there can actually be something worse than an on the run video, and torturing us so much we want one? o.o
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
nickaflick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blah, these videos are starting to get a little boring.

I do have to say, i don't think Jules is the new girl. She seems to young and ... niave. I mean, she could be in the order or the Hymm of One but really, I don't think she can possibly be ready for the ceremony.

I think soccerstar is more of a candidate than Jules is. Watching her videos, I kind of get that vibe from her parents but more especially. from her mom (kind of like Bree in the beginning). Could just be me though but soccerstar could be part of the order and lead Bree and others in the wrong direction.

Gotta be careful who you trust.

"In life it's easier to just take what we want and leave as quickly as possible, but it is when we tough it out and face our fears that we will have grown stronger." Unknown
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kittenishtrance wrote:
Bree looked pretty as usual, and I love that top she was wearing, but it didn't seem to be in character to wear something so cleavage revealing, especially for someone who's so "pure." She didn't even want to do anything fun in Vegas except watch the water show because she was in "Sin City." But I love her top. Where can I get one? And her hair is getting sooo long. I hope she doesn't cut it.

i noticed that as well....

i love her top too Wink
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile, Nero is a' fiddlin'.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kittenishtrance wrote:
Hmm, wasn't Bree entertaining? Very Happy

Yeah, it was interesting about the Hymn of One stuff and the conflict in it that she talked about. I wonder if it's that TFW stuff?

Also, I noticed her eyebrows are getting darker again! They seemed to lighten up a bit recently. Dunno why I look at her eyebrows so much, but I do! I'm weird, I know.

they are just so large you can't help but look...i know i do!
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker, I completely love you now. Thank you for articulating everything that my mind is to messy too spit out. I read your posts and was just like "EXACTLY!"

Also, my love for Juli has intensified just because of this quote.
longlostposter wrote:

Laughing
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
Lurker, I completely love you now. Thank you for articulating everything that my mind is to messy too spit out. I read your posts and was just like "EXACTLY!"

longlostposter wrote:

Laughing
Did you know, sweetie, that Lurker and I are close buds?
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
consideration wrote:

longlostposter wrote:

Laughing
Did you know, sweetie, that Lurker and I are close buds?
No...I didn't. Very Happy
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now you do.

Ha ha ha.

Oh, and thanks for the compliment.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, anytime. Smile

I just want Bree to get hurt. Like, seriously hurt. I've had enough of Bree's emotional problems. I want blood. And lots of it. I want Bree screaming in pain and hysterically sobbing. I want to think "Holy shit, this is horrible." I want Daniel to desperately try to help her as Jonas refuses to allow her to go to a hospital. I want Bree to think that she is dying and tell Daniel how much she loves him.

And, of course, I want her to live through it. That would be so awesome.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:

Thank you. Glad to serve.

consideration wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

Laughing

That was good stuff, yeah. Gold even.

consideration wrote:
I just want Bree to get hurt. Like, seriously hurt. I've had enough of Bree's emotional problems. I want blood. And lots of it. I want Bree screaming in pain and hysterically sobbing. I want to think "Holy shit, this is horrible." I want Daniel to desperately try to help her as Jonas refuses to allow her to go to a hospital. I want Bree to think that she is dying and tell Daniel how much she loves him.

And, of course, I want her to live through it. That would be so awesome.

Wow. I think you might hate her more than me. As much as I despise her, I don't think I want her to get hurt. Much.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Wow. I think you might hate her more than me. As much as I despise her, I don't think I want her to get hurt. Much.
I don't hate her, I'm just pissed at her. She thinks she's so invincible and she still doesn't take her situation seriously. She constantly takes for granted the people who help her most. She just sits in her tower and thinks she's better and smarter than everyone.
It's time to bring her back to Earth.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
Lurker wrote:
I don't hate her, I'm just pissed at her. She thinks she's so invincible and she still doesn't take her situation seriously. She constantly takes for granted the people who help her most. She just sits in her tower and thinks she's better and smarter than everyone.
It's time to bring her back to Earth.
Personally, I think she needs to be reduced to a quivering mass on the floor. Then, she sees that she needs Daniel, and loves him, only to have him deny her for at least a week, and then take her savagely.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: