Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Callmejules
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What to do with Jules?
Keep her! She's fresh-faced and awesome.
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Dead end. She's not the girl and fades out of the series.
44%
 44%  [ 26 ]
DEAD end. The Order kills her off, satisfying fans, yet making us fear for LG15's life.
53%
 53%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 58

Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't stand the Jules character, but really if she is what it will take to get the plot moving, then fine.

I just want to get a video notification in my email and be excited, not bored.

Oh yeah, and she needs to lose the braces. The slurping noises when she talks are killing me.

it is spelled DEFINITELY
learn it, live it, love it.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haether wrote:
Oh yeah, and she needs to lose the braces.

That's not really a simple matter ...
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her teeth look straight enough--time for a trip to the orthodontist! It just takes a few minutes to yank those suckers off.

But seriously, this either needs to move ahead or be dropped. I'm tired of videos of Bree talking to the camera about some girl's MySpace page if it isn't going to lead to a progression in the plot.

And this new girl, Taylor/Soocerstar? She remembers the girl from playing against her? I played soccer for years, and I could not tell you the name of a single girl I played against. I mean, on my team, sure...but against? eh.

They're lucky I'm so damn addicted.

it is spelled DEFINITELY
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haether wrote:
And this new girl, Taylor/Soocerstar? She remembers the girl from playing against her? I played soccer for years, and I could not tell you the name of a single girl I played against. I mean, on my team, sure...but against? eh.

It might depend on how consuming it is (seems like much of Taylor's life is focused around soccer), and how competitive their schools are. My school's basketball team knew the best players on their rival school's team (though, I admit, I don't know a lot about school sports; maybe that's more common with basketball).
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It might depend on how consuming it is (seems like much of Taylor's life is focused around soccer), and how competitive their schools are. My school's basketball team knew the best players on their rival school's team (though, I admit, I don't know a lot about school sports; maybe that's more common with basketball).

Yeah, but at that age it's club soccer, not usually school. With schools you play the same teams a lot more frequently than in club soccer (or maybe that' s just in the DC area where everyone plays soccer or lax and there are a ton of club teams).

but I think this is OT for this thread.

it is spelled DEFINITELY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: