Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Facility J {Discussion} Where is TJ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks TJ! Very Happy

Facility P. Hmmm.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, based on the messages sent between Deagol and Jaynineteen, they obviously read the forum and took our OOG conversations as in game.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
Well, based on the messages sent between Deagol and Jaynineteen, they obviously read the forum and took our OOG conversations as in game.

How so?
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pardon me for not mentioning the messages between Musique and JayNineteen as well...they play into my theory as well.

Not once has anyone ever mentioned that any of us may be aligned with the Order to either Walter or TJ, and yet JayNineteen mentioned that it was better to have him destroy sample 7 rather then have it return to the hands of OPA. So, our discussions regarding having me not destroy the sample and possibly making a "thank you for returning our stuff" video were read by them.

In Deagols' correspondence, JayNineteen mentions that it is important that he can trust Deagol. This leads me to believe again, that they aren't sure who is on what side, but that they are aware that someone here is playing for the other side (me Very Happy )
Quote wrote:
:
Subject: Re: Re: Trust
It is of greator importance that I should be able to trust you.

Original Message:
> So true. So, why should I trust you?
ignatzmouse
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:

I think this is exactly what happened, although there's a good chance they can come up with a bogus in-game explaination (e.g. Walter may still have friends on the inside of OPA who warned him that his little volunteer group had been compromised). As per usual, I'm confused as to what I know IG and what I only know OOG, sigh.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:

Not once has anyone ever mentioned that any of us may be aligned with the Order to either Walter or TJ, and yet JayNineteen mentioned that it was better to have him destroy sample 7 rather then have it return to the hands of OPA. So, our discussions regarding having me not destroy the sample and possibly making a "thank you for returning our stuff" video were read by them.

While I'm quite sure the PMs read and respond to what we write here in the forum, I think they laid the foundation for this line of plot development.

Here's the transcript from TJ19's "You Rang" video from March 26:

Transcript wrote:

"(A phone rings twice. Sound of receiver being picked up. - A british voice answers) Hello? (TravelerJ19 speaks) It was Walter calling. He wanted to meet me to talk about the project. He's not happy about the way things are going. Too much has been revealed. And there's been too little progress. They know where he is now. And he's afraid that they will get to the samples before he can finish disposing of them. I asked Walter why he gave out his full name online. He said - it's the internet. You can't lie about who you are on the internet. Our meeting was brief. He wants me to take over the project and make sure that they can't get to the samples. At the end of our meeting Walter showed me some more of the archives. And gave me more packages to destroy. It all seems more complicated now than I had ever imagined. (Morse code -.-- -. .--. ---.. ...- -.-.)"

Then in the solution to the Catalyst (You Rang?) puzzle solution we heard from TJ,

TravelerJ19 wrote:

Walter was as pleasant to deal with as he always is. He told me that we have been helping him to destroy “the cure.” He wouldn’t explain any more than that. I don’t even know what that means. Sure he’s had some issues in the past, but he can’t really be that crazy can he? I don’t know if I should even keep helping him or not. I do know that if they were after him, then they’re probably after me now that I have more vials of the stuff. I guess I should send it out to some of you who may be smarter than I am and can figure it all out. You can decide what to do with the vials. Just send the full address to my YT account like before. Include the word that you get from the code in this message, so that I know that you are clever enough to know what to do with the vials.

he was concerned about his safety, that he was being followed as well.

All of this, BEFORE Z weasled her way into the team Wink Laughing

It's almost like they knew she was coming. Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: