Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Videos posted on hymnofone.org

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Videos posted on hymnofone.org Reply with quote

Just the official word, since folks are confused:

Some industrious folks found a subdirectory off www.hymnofone.org that contained some old LG15 videos and a few videos from Taylor (aka Soccerstar). One of the soccerstar videos was one that we have not seen yet on Taylor's revver page. It appears to be the next one from her, and there's no word on how the Hymn Of One got the video. It didn't reveal much, but we assume she'll post it soon. The other videos in the subdirectory were LG15 videos we've already seen (with slightly different titles, perhaps working titles).

The website administrators of Hymn of One locked down the subdirectory and have asked us (I received word) to have patience and please do not spend time trying to find other folders or hack the site.

This is not in-game, and that's the key point. Thanks!
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it hard to believe that it's not in-game. Surely the Creators have a hard drive to store this stuff on. Why would anyone store the files on the HoO website under different titles? Titles that were, by the way, very much in-character for HoO.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whether in game or not, move the other thread some wheres other then the fanfic section.
Concerns and complaints is probably more appropriate.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rupaZer0 wrote:
I find it hard to believe that it's not in-game. Surely the Creators have a hard drive to store this stuff on. Why would anyone store the files on the HoO website under different titles? Titles that were, by the way, very much in-character for HoO.

It would be a really great idea to drop little clues here and there, just in case folks find them. I remember the first year of Survivor, someone digging on the cbs website found images of all the contestants x'd out except for one, and it was a total plant, because that guy got voted out the next week.

But in this case, the official word is that it was an oversight. I have no idea why they're there...
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rupaZer0 wrote:

Don't forget that the HymnofOne.org website is really just part of the LG15.com website - and I don't think anyone wants to make the claim that in-universe the Hymn of One has been running this forum.

Those titles, by the way, were probably just working titles for some of the videos. It wouldn't be the first time we've seen a video title change ("Hustle And Flow" changed to "Missing Days" after it had already been uploaded for view by the public).
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
rupaZer0 wrote:

Don't forget that the HymnofOne.org website is really just part of the LG15.com website - and I don't think anyone wants to make the claim that in-universe the Hymn of One has been running this forum.

Those titles, by the way, were probably just working titles for some of the videos. It wouldn't be the first time we've seen a video title change ("Hustle And Flow" changed to "Missing Days" after it had already been uploaded for view by the public).

I maintain that those titles seemed to reflect HoO's concerns and that I don't understand why the creators felt the need to store these videos in such a conspicuous subdirectory of a website we all knew existed. I concede that I don't know why the creators would then lie about it being in-game either. Something just doesn't seem right here.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wasn't supposed to be conspicuous is the most obvious answer. They either forgot to lock that or they didn't think anyone would find it.
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's easy to underestimate you guys. Seriously, trust me. I continually am blown away at how resourceful you all are and how in depth your research is. So this could just be a big fat mistake on their part. Let's leave it and let it go where it needs to go.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Claramata
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is an interesting thing though. Could they be denying so that we disregard the clue until a later moment when we go "Oh crap!?"

And I guess this means that Tyler and Jules are completely offically cannon, huh?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: