Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maddy
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Maddy Reply with quote

Dear Maddy

Seems a little late for this, doesn’t it? Then again, why do people talk to the stones when they visit graves? Can the dead really hear our voices, or is it the silent words of our hearts that reach the ears of those that have left this world? Only a truly gifted philosopher could tell you, and I’m certainly not that. All I can tell you is that I was a guy with a friend named Maddy. A friend that had more charisma and honesty to her than most of the people I know. A friend that not only knew what the right thing to do was, but did it despite being afraid of it. Despite the danger it brought to you, you selflessly reached out and accepted the offer of a man no one has ever even met. You spent hours and hours trying to figure out his cryptic clues and when you couldn’t, you relied on us.

I’m sorry we didn’t get the puzzles solved, Maddy. It may not have changed anything. You may have been found and killed anyway. But at least you wouldn’t leave this world in such a haze of confusion. At least you’d know what you were dying for. It isn’t much, but perhaps even something as small as that could have comforted you in your final moments. Even if I wish those moments were still far off in the future. Fate is not always so kind a mistress.

I don’t know if you know this, but there was a lot of love for you in the forums and in the chat. I can’t speak for anyone else, but had you asked for the moon I’d have given it to you. I’m not ashamed to admit I fell for you. I’m sure there are others that would agree with me. Now that you’re gone, this whole thing feels…empty. Some people think Zipp still lives and that he’ll pick someone else. They think that Zipp’s story will continue. Maybe it will. But I couldn’t bear seeing the story continue without you in it, or knowing what could happen to whoever Zipp chooses next. I know I should squash it down and do the right thing, but I’ve never claimed to be a good guy.

What was done to you was the act of a coward. Had I the opportunity, I would make him pay, but I doubt I’ll be given that chance. I’m sorry for that. You deserved more than this. More than to be left in a tarp outside some crappy trailer. You deserved more.

Your friend, even though you’re gone,
Esteed
Avajoy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad

RIP, sweet Maddy. Wonderful post.

PROUD BRONAS SUPPORTER!
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps this would be a good place to concentrate eulogies...perhaps we can post fond memories we had with our beloved characters.

I have to say one of the first "funny moments" I had with this series was during the first set of videos. Adam found the pigeon and Maddy's all like... I can't believe you're touching that thing.. put it down... then Adam goes right up the camera and points and says... "There's a NOTE on this Birr-rd!!" LOL, Hilarious... I was hooked. Wish I had found the series a few days earlier than I did when it first started.

~TheeBerean

Last edited by TheeBerean on Tue May 01, 2007 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cloud_ax
Hymn of One

Location: stealing a plane to Zi's wedding, who wants to come??

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was beautiful. Crying or Very sad

I'm Ziola's Little Brother.
My big sister is getting married!!

"If this is a dream, don't wake me up."
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was beautiful Sad

Maddy

You were such a wonderful person. You were bright, cheery, smiley. Your videos would make my day. Seeing you in chat was great too. You were so much fun.

I'm sorry we couldn't help you Sad I wish I was down there in TX to help. I would risk my life for you.

I wish I had the chance to say this and more earlier Sad

RIP maddy
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP maddison... weeping...
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
[21:48] edgyprophet: have you gotten any other emails maddy?
[21:48] maddison: not from anybody not perverted edgy

Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

... huh... umm... questions arize... deagol, when was this in IRC? i mean like day and time zone...
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hippie wrote:
... huh... umm... questions arize... deagol, when was this in IRC? i mean like day and time zone...

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=321991#321991
I think it was on a Sunday more than a week ago. That's pill's transcript so I'm assuming those times are EST. What I quoted is near the end of the post.

I just loved how she was able to keep a sense of humor and have a spirited personality even under such circumstances. There were many, many moments where she just shined through. I remember one time when everyone was serious and focused about retrieving a drop and the room was all quiet, and out of nowhere she just /me burps. Laughing That's Maddy right there for you. I'll miss her bad.
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Maddy,

You were so brave and beautiful. You will not be forgotten. I'm glad to have been able to share a little bit of your life with you.

Hugs forever.

Dear Adam,

Thank you so much for being so supportive to Maddison. You were such a helpful friend. I won't forget you.

Hugs forever.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to keep Adam's eulogy separate from Maddy's because I was getting so emotional, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to write them both. I don't have time to write one for Adam now, but I will when I get home from work.
JenniPowell
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddy and Adam:

You will not be forgotten. If there are others, we will not let them be lost. We will not let this happen again. You are not gone in vain.

LonelyJew15: The Original "New Girl"
Jester
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Maddison,

God..words cannot even begin to express how much I already miss you. You were so real to me. You were the kind of person no one could really dislike. You were free-spirited, and you had such a life ahead of you. How could anyone even begin to dislike you? How could anyone be so heartless to kill someone so full of potential.. so full of selflessness? You put your life out there for someone you had never met. You could've walked away, ignored it. You could've kept going as if it had never happened... but you didn't. You were so brave and admirable... I don't think I could ever forget you. I connected with you. You always had something funny to say, something uplifting in the midst of all the madness going on around you. No matter what, you always had a smile. You always looked on the bright side.

You're a gorgeous, wonderful girl... No, a woman. And I can't believe you're gone. You didn't deserve this... for all that you've done, you didn't. I know that if any of us had the option of taking that bullet for you, we would. We all love you, not just me. All of us are so attached to you, we love you so much. I love you so much. I wish you could've stuck around. I wish we... I, could've saved you.

We love you Maddison Atkins. More than anything in the world. We will never forget your strength, your love, your selflessness, and your courage. We will never forget you.

R.I.P, Maddison Atkins.

And...

Dear Adam,

I fell for you. End of story. You were so adorable, and so funny. You were always there for Maddison, like a true friend. You left everything behind to protect her. You were the only one of us who could do something, and you took full advantage of it. You did EVERYTHING in your power. You were also so courageous, so strong. You were Maddisons rock. You are a role model for how real friends should be towards other friends. I love you Adam, and I will not forget you. Even though I didn't get to talk to you one-on-one... Just watching you, the way you spoke, the way you acted... I knew you had her best intentions in mind. And I love you for that.

You didn't deserve this. You don't deserve to be overshadowed by Maddison, because if it weren't for you, I really don't think Maddison would've been able to hold it together.

Thank you for everything.. you will not be forgotten.

R.I.P Adam.

[18:31] * Killthesmiley shakes her booty all up on OpAphid
[18:31] <OpAphid> HELL YES
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Maddy and Adam.

I would have let you get good and high first, whoever they hired was a wack job.

Love Dani
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hah, dani.

Maddy, Modest Mouse was great. And I thought about you. You were there in my heart.

Love always, RIP.

Marla

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: