Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BREE, YOU ARE PROBABLY WALKING INTO A TRAP,

View previous topic :: View next topic  
orbthesela
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: BREE, YOU ARE PROBABLY WALKING INTO A TRAP, Reply with quote

People have been trying to warn you for AGES that Jules is probably a ruse cooked up by the order, to trick you.

IF you had read or responded to the half dozen messages pointing you to help from someone calling themselves the_messenger, then you could have looked at the clues and checked in the kitchen cabinet in the bunker.

If you found something in there, then you could be 100% sure that Jules is a ruse and more than likely a trap.

But you're just not listening. You are completely focused on Jules, it's like you're wearing blinkers.

PLEASE, please, please, THINK before you act! Don't go walking into this without a way to escape should it all go wrong.
SoulAndroid13
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: BREE, YOU ARE PROBABLY WALKING INTO A TRAP, Reply with quote

orbthesela wrote:

But you're just not listening. You are completely focused on Jules, it's like you're wearing blinkers.

That's blinders...

And something tells me Bree knows what she's looking for. But the point is made, I guess.
gjtko2007
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: BREE, YOU ARE PROBABLY WALKING INTO A TRAP, Reply with quote

SoulAndroid13 wrote:
orbthesela wrote:

That's blinders...

And something tells me Bree knows what she's looking for. But the point is made, I guess.

Agreed. Bree, Daniel, Jonas, watch your backs, or things could get ugly again! See what I mean? Smile
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: BREE, YOU ARE PROBABLY WALKING INTO A TRAP, Reply with quote

SoulAndroid13 wrote:
orbthesela wrote:

That's blinders...

same difference (blinkers, blinders). Blinkers is a racing term; it's used to indicate a horse will be wearing blinders during a harness race, usually. I think blinkers is the British term.

it is spelled DEFINITELY
learn it, live it, love it.
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas... better bring ur gun... This time just use it like you got sense. Don't aim unless you plan to fire. Don't fire unless you plan to kill.
metalchic
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it s a trap too

myspace- http://www.myspace.com/chimichanga88

blog- http://metalchicthoughtsandwishes.blogspot.com/
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree I think it's better if you get one of us to go see Taylor in your place. It's too risky. Besides I think you something might be up somewhere else because I think Tachy and 10033 found the true new girl.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think she can hear you. She has been hypnotized by the Order to see only Julie. I don't think it's a trap either. I think this is a wild goose chase.
theratdiva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no question in my mind about this being a trap. However, since Bree hasn't listened to us before, she won't start now.

I guess that all that we can do is get ready to say that we told her so... a small victory, but a victory none the less.
orbthesela
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Yes I did mean to say Blinkers as in the horse blinkers, I am of the British, thanks Heather ) Wink

I'm just hoping Bree will see this and think before she walks into this, it's so frustrating.

But I think your right theratdiva, she probably won't listen and we'll be left doing the 'I told you so' dance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: