Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To the Creators: a silly girly request.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: To the Creators: a silly girly request. Reply with quote

Hi Creators! I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place - this might only be suggestions related to the forums. But I couldn't find one regarding the series so moderators, no hard feelings if you move it.

Okay so I guess those sour candy things paid pretty well because Bree's clothes have been GREAT lately. Throughout the series, her style has progressively improved. As an 18-year-old girl, I'm officially jealous.

I was thinking - you know how in magazines, there is a little legend in the corner of pictures listing the companies or stores that made each item of clothing on the model? - it would be nice if there were an archive somewhere of what Bree wears in the videos.

Unless Jess just wears her own clothes for them - I have no idea. I would just be really excited to find some of these items and buy them for myself!

I understand if I'm asking a little much though - so feel free to shoot me down. Smile Just a respectful suggestion.
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya, Loretta!
Jess has mentioned on her MySpace blog that she's worn clothing from the RPM and Lower lines (both New Zealand companies). Unfortunately, I don't know the origins of the other clothing items, but I'd infer they're from Jess's own collection - perhaps it'd be a good idea to message her here on the forum or on MySpace! Smile

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the creators are smart, they will pick up on this. It is a natural for product placement deals.
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with lum... it would be a very VERY easy way for "product" placements.

When Jess was on the radio show she mentioned for the "swimming" episode that she had to go out and buy that swim suit for the episode. Just leading with that train of thought I think she probably just wears her own clothes, along with the other ones.

Asking her on myspace if you have one is a good idea, jess/yousef/jackson are all really good about answering messages.

Anyways hopefully you'll get a for sure answer and if not here then you can let us all know! She does have some cute clothes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: